Chapter 27

Daniella's soft moans fill the air as she rocks herself on me at an incredibly steady pace even though we've been going at it for a while. She has been... especially demanding lately. Her stamina in bed has always left me in awe and I wonder if I should start running in the mornings as well, or at least in the evenings if I want to keep up with her — because right now? I'm a complete mess of sweat and involuntary spasms whenever she grinds against me.

It doesn't take long for those spasms to turn into a long orgasm that made my toes curl up but she doesn't seem to be anywhere near stopping, if anything, my orgasm just prompted her to move even faster. I take a long breath trying to muffle the loud moan that is attempting to come out with my hand.

"Don't," she mumbles along with a low moan, moving my hand away. Just when I think she'll kill me, her breath starts to pick up and her movements get rougher, I grab onto her hips for dear life as she slowly stops moving with a slight tremble to her legs. "Are you ok?" she asks, looking down at my miserable state.

"Yeah, ready for the next" I answer between my pants.

She simply lets out a chuckle, lowering herself to kiss me, first on the forehead, and then slowly going down with soft kisses until she reaches my lips. "I love you."

"I love you more."

"Do you now?" she playfully raises her eyebrows.

"Absolutely." I grab onto her face, pulling her down for another kiss, this one a little bit more intense, her hands running down my stomach and stopping at my hips.

"You said you were ready for the next..." she whispers into my ear. "Did I hear that right?"

"I'm always ready for you," I say, trying to sound confident even though every single inch of my body aches, and I'm pretty sure I can't hold myself up even if she tries to help me. On top of that, my mouth is as dry as a desert, I feel like I've just run a marathon. "I just need some water first."

"I'll go get it for you," she grins, getting up with an astonishing energy, as if what we were doing just seconds ago was mere child's play, putting on her robe before leaving the room. I'm just hoping that she takes her sweet time going downstairs just so I can rest for a little while before she comes back to destroy me.

I try to sit up, using my elbows to hold my weight. "Holy shit," I murmur to myself. I breathe in and out for a few seconds, getting mentally and physically prepared for what was about to come.

"Here you go," she says, passing me a small water bottle that I nearly demolished in a single swig. "Better now?"

No. "Yup," I say, nearly choking on my own saliva since my mouth has been dry for so long.

She covers her mouth with her hand, trying to muffle her laugh but turns out that wasn't very efficient. "Are you making fun of me?" I groan, hitting her with the empty water bottle.

"I'd never," she says between laughs as she wraps her arms around me. "I just think you're very cute."

"You're definitely making fun of me," I squint my eyes at her.

"I just can't help teasing you," she whispers into my ear, bringing me closer to her. "My intention was to cuddle with you from the beginning, don't worry."

"I'm not worried, I was ready for it either way," I tsk, side-eyeing her.

That prompts her to push me back on the bed. "Oh really?" she asks, looking down at me with killer eyes and a devilish smirk on her lips. I gulp down, feeling completely paralyzed under her gaze. "Answer me."

I open my mouth but nothing comes out, but before she could say anything else I shoot myself up, capturing her lips with mine with a newfound strength I didn't know I still had.