Job Hunting 101

Employer: "Why should we hire you?"

Applicant: "In a 'dog-eat-dog' corporate environment, it is imperative for high ranking companies, like yours, to stay on top of the competetion by hiring well skilled candidates who would drive your business to its highest tilt. I may not be able to do that overnight, but my potentialities ooze with the urge to meet that goal in the smoothest way possible. Hence, the term 'highly hirable'."

Employer: *nga-nga*

*** These past few Months have been my paradigm shift of knowing my worth as an employee and as a professional. There would really come a time where the 'dawning of realization' would hit you hard and shout out to your ears with booming tone, "lumipat ka na sa greener pasture, sayang ang talent mo!"

And so there, the search is on for the best corporate carpet my 'not so dirty' feet could land on!

Let's continue to improve ourselves, live as if we were to die tomorrow, learn as if we were to live forever, and get the best out of our self-worth. Do not settle with your current pay-slip where in you're sure you're worth better! Go find that job that would appreciate you more and reward each of your hard work with all the single peny it's worth. :)

#FeelingCompetetive Lol

*Brainy Tuesday! 11/22/16*

Dahil d'yan, medyo mae-extend muna ang pagiging stagnant ng mga stories ko sa sobrang daming ganap sa real world. Mukhang kailangan ko nang budburan ng Formalin yung mga nabubulok ko ng stories na tigang sa update. Lol. Seri na. :)