"No, you are going to sit here and eat. If you don't, I will send you to the hospital." She said, her voice was boiling with anger now. Syler sighed.

"I'm not anorexic. How many times will I have to tell you." Syler argued, and he took another dreaded bite of the sandwich. The bread felt too crusty. The tomato was too slimy. The turkey felt like bark to him, but he knew he had to keep it down. He had to eat it and he had to keep it down. Syler did just that. He choked down the sandwich, using all of his stomach muscles to keep it in his stomach. His mother's eyes stopped glaring at him and they went back to just observing. Syler finished the sandwich and he angrily slammed the plate into the sink. He ended up slamming it so hard that he feared it would shatter. He was thankful that it didn't.

"Stay out of my business. I'm fine really." Syler spouted from annoyance. His mom just shook her head as he walked out. He knew his mom would be leaving for work anytime soon anyway, so he was in the clear of eating for the rest of the day.

When he made it back to his room, Lauren had texted him. He excitedly grabbed his phone to look. Syler's face lit up at the text, as Lauren had stated that she was coming in half an hour. Syler put his phone back on his desk and he tried to grab a hold of himself after the events of earlier. He put on a shirt that didn't smell like puke or sweat. He put on a different pair of basketball shorts. Syler had awaited this moment all week. He just wanted Lauren. He began to lust after her body. It became more and more apparent as time went on. Syler had become sexually attracted to Lauren.

The time passed, and the knock was heard on the door. Syler hurried down the stairs and hastily opened up the door for her. She smiled gently.

"You're fast." She observed, and then she walked inside of the house. Syler followed her inside.

"I guess I got a little overexcited." Syler said, awkwardly scratching his scalp. He ended up pulling out a few loose hairs that he discarded of by quickly shaking his hand, making sure he kept the movements subtle enough so no one would notice.

"How was your week without me?" Lauren asked as they entered Syler's room. Syler stood by the window, which was still open from the morning. He shrugged.
"I missed you for sure." He said, masking the truth about his feelings towards Lauren.
"I'm sure there's more. C'mon, I missed you to." Lauren said, hoping she'd find out the truth about Syler's feelings towards her.

"I wanted to hold your hand yeah, for sure." Syler awkwardly said, and then he looked down, trying to hide his cheeks which were turning red from both embarrassment and from lust all the same.

"Gosh you're cute dude, but you're hiding the truth. I know." Lauren said, hoping she'd poke Syler in the right way to receive the truth. Syler wanted to just spout out and confess his feelings for her and the fact that he lusted towards her. She was his everything right now, as she was the only person who'd distract his brain from the fact that it was spiraling down without using destructive habits. He considered her his safe haven really.

"I'm not, I just...missed you, and maybe, I wanted to kiss you again, just once." Syler said, his voice lowering a little. Lauren stood up from his bed, where she was sitting before, and he smiled at her. Syler was a little taller than Lauren. He was 5'8 and she was, what he believed to be 5'5 or 5'6. Syler didn't know what his height observation had to do with anything, but he seemed to keep a close eye on heights sometimes. It was part of his nature to observe.

"Well, I'm not opposed to doing it again." Lauren said. Syler turned to face her, his sunken cheeks were warm and almost fully flushed out with red. He gently put one of his hands on her cheek, and then the other hand of his was placed on the other cheek. Her skin felt soft to his touch. It started to slightly turn him on. Syler gently kissed Lauren, her lips were soft to him, and they smelt of lipstick, but that truly didn't matter to Syler. He just wanted so badly to do that, and more. He had never seen Lauren's face so up close. Her cheeks were covered freckles, which Syler found extremely attractive. Her eyes were a deep shade of green, and they were full of life, something he never saw in himself. Syler felt so dead compared to her, he knew he looked as dead as he felt as well.