41

one month later.

i watched as the kids ran through the living room, they had just learnt how. it warmed my heart to see them so happy, it's all i've ever wanted for them.

i smiled, clicking on snapchat and taking a video of them. in complete admiration, i saved it to my camera roll as well.

for the past month it's been complete chaos. all i've been doing is going to meetings, interviews, etc. - not to mention that liam contacted me after being released for domestic violence, and as for justin? well, that's another story.

i haven't seen just apart from when he picks up the kids, it's pretty ludicrous in all honesty. especially since our bills are still sent to my place and everything legal is under his name, since we are, under the law, "married"

i shook my head, kissing jayda and jayden on the head before running up to my room to prepare for a radio interview later today.

i stumbled around in my room until i found my outfit, i quickly put it on and finished the final touch ups to my hair and calling the nanny.

-

radio interview;

(interviewer will have a "I," and soraya will have an "S,")

I: it's lovely to have you here again, i feel like i haven't seen you in forever!

S: i know! i've been looking forward to it all week

I: well how have you been, what have you been up too? give us all the details.

S: honestly, just a lot of business meetings as i am starting my own clothing line very soon. then of course taking care of the children and i suppose just making the most of the time i have

I: yes, yes. i heard about your clothing line, it sounds amazing. anything you can tell us about it?

S: well, uhm. it's kind of based off of my style, very chić but edgy, i always like to wear something different, something no one else would and i think that it really reflects that characteristic of mine and kind of gives you a little more pazaz.

I: wow, i can't wait till it comes out. i'll be the first to place an order! which brings me to my next question, when will you be launching it?

S: if all goes to plan, a few more weeks!

I: i'm so proud of you! you've come so far, and as you probably know, have become a very large icon, i mean you have millions of girls looking up too you. is there any advice you can give them?

S: sure, what about?

I: let's start with love

S: when you fall in love with someone, all you want is them, all you can think about is them, everything you do and see reminds you of them, it's as if they've become a soul part of you. love is both the worst and the best thing; there'll be times when you'll feel like you're on top of the world, you'll feel appreciated and cared for, but then there's the shitty days when you'll have a fight and you'll go home with your mascara running and anger rushing through your blood and you'll throw your bag to the ground and just cry, asking why you do this to yourself. in the end, if you love someone go for it, you don't have a lot of time on this earth to spend thinking about 'what ifs,' but whatever you do, don't give everything up just for them. keep a strong mentality, make sure you put yourself first before them.

I: wow. that's certainly true. are there times you feel conflicted by emotions?

S: of course! im sure everyone does, but i guess my biggest default is always being stuck between "if you want something go get it," and "if you love something, let it go"

I: have you ever been in love?

S: absolutely

I: may i ask if that person was justin bieber, your former partner?

S: yes, it was.

I: is that a confirmation you two aren't together? i mean there are a lot of speculations going around about selena and him.

S: justin and i split about a month ago. it hurt, actually it still does, especially when it comes to the kids. but, it was necessary, i think we could both tell we weren't going anywhere with our relationship, ultimately deciding to break up. whether that was caused by selena or not, it was most likely going to happen either way.

*cOUGH lies bitch lies*

S: i think that maybe one day, when time does us well and we aren't as careless we would be able to give it another shot, but not now, not yet. he's happy, he deserves happiness and i'll be the last person to destroy that. i can't be selfish when it comes to justin.

I: through all of this, do you dislike selena?

S: *remains quiet*

I: *repeats question*

S: *stands up gracefully and rko's the int- nah i'm kidding - walks out of the door*

I: oh okay nice catching up soraya!

-

okay okay i'm really conflicted right now because i wanted to fit all the i formation you guys would wanna know in this chapter by doing a interview but i want to end the story at MAX 45 chapters.

WOULD YOU WANT A THIRD BOOK? or are you fine with this being the last of the series?