25

i patted the surface around me, searching for my phone while i kept my eyes sealed shut.

monday, 8:15am.

i groaned in aggravation of me waking up way earlier than was needed and helped myself to my feet, and off of the bed.

i searched the room for even one fraction of uncovered floor, but i couldn't find any.

my whole living room was plastered with clothes, food and lord knows what else everywhere.

saying that sabrina and i went a little overboard is an understatement. we - well, more bri - ripped liams clothes and strung it across the stairs like christmas decor, and with everything else? well, that's either in the dumpster, brunt or just lying somewhere in the narnia that is my house.

i stared at bri's sleeping body for a while, before deciding that maybe waking her up would just make it a lot worse.

i grabbed my phone and walked over to the bathroom, quietly humming songs.

i pulled out my snapchat and decided id check up on justin, if you can't tell, im kind of paranoid when it comes to planes.

i click on his name and send it off, hoping he won't leave me on read because if he does bOY BOUTTA CATCH THESE HANDS

i place my phone down on the counter, i blutetooth it to my speaker then hop into the shower.

from where i am standing, the mirror is directly Infront of the shower. meaning i can see everything of mine, including the growing baby bump.

it's crazy to think that im already 12 weeks, not much left to go until i can find out the gender.

i wash myself as fast as i can, throw on an oversized shirt for the time being and dash out of the room and into my own.

jay 💕 has sent you a snap

i laughed at myself for a few seconds, somehow i still haven't managed to remember to change his name, oh well.