22

justins pov;

"you're such a fucking idiot justin, we spoke about this. if you're seen with her whilst supposedly dating soraya it'll spark rumours" scooter exasperated.

"isn't that a good thing? more rumours, more headlines, then boom, more attention" i pointed out, smiling in victory.

"that's not the kind of attention you want, it'll give you a bad reputation. lord knows you've had enough of those - you know what, just get into the stadium and go rehearse or something, i don't want you lingering" he, subtly ordered.

"anywhere is better than here" i huffed, storming out of the bus.

i pulled out a cigarette and balanced it in between my teeth whilst clicking on sorayas contact name, in hope she's not actually with hailey, because if so, im going to have to pay for someone's funeral, and it damn well won't be sorayas.

"hey this is Ray, im probably working or eating, actually im most likely sleeping but ill get back to you when i can. leave your name and number after the beep please, love you" i heard her animated voice say.

voicemail. i should've known better than to think she'd actually pick up.

sorayas pov;

i knocked as hard as i could, making my knuckles begin to bruise splotch with redness.

"aw ju baby, forget something?" hailey said seductivley, making me puke in my own mouth.

"no, baby girl. it's soraya so you better take on huge ass fucking step back before i punch your head in" i snarled, watching as she followed my instructions.

"what do you want?" she spat.

"what was justin doing here? and don't fucking lie to me because there's no point" she began to giggle, twirling her hair in her fingers.

"well, if you want the details; he pushed me onto the bed, kissing me from my neck down t-" she smiled, knowing she hurt me.

"i don't want the details hailey. how. far. did. it. go?" i said, pausing between words.

"far enough for the both of us to c-" i groaned, throwing one of her lamps to the ground.

"shut up" i whimpered.

"you're the one who asked, i just delivered. but I will admit, must suck knowing justin hates you so much" she smirked.

"yeah, hailey, he hates me so much that he's willing to raise a child with me" i spat.

"now stay out of the both of our lives or i swear to you the next time i come the lamp won't be the only thing that gets crushed" i walked out, slamming the door behind me.

bitch got owned. now it's justins turn.

sorry for such a short chapter :/ it's just a filler, promise next one should be a bit longer hopefully!