Dark Mark

I had finally recovered enough so that I no longer needed to take the pain potions. Mostly everything was healed but I still had a lot of scars. Not to mention the permanent twitch in my left hand from prolonged torture from the cruciatus curse.

I heard a knock on the door and the dark lord walked in. "You learned to knock" I say with a mocking clap. He glares at me before telling me why he is in here. "I'm letting you get the dark mark" he says. I jump up "really" I squeal. He covers his ears "volume" he chastised.

He gives me all the information before leaving. "I'm getting the dark mark" I yell while prancing down the hall. George pops his head out of his room. "Do you ever shut up" he snaps. I smile innocently "nope" I reply. He glares at me before slamming his door. "FRED" I yell knocking on his door.

"What" he whines opening his door. "Why is George so not George like" I ask him. "Ask him yourself" Fred says. "But I asked you" I pout. "Just ask him" he sighs closing his door. "Your no help" I shout at the closed door. I go back to George's room and knock on the door.

He opens the door and looks down at me. "What" he snaps. I barge past him and sit on his bed. "Hermione you can't do that" he yells. "Why have you been so grumpy" I say getting straight to point. "I haven't been grumpy" he snaps.

I give him a non-believing look. "You have been as grumpy as Draco when he runs out of hair gel" I exclaim. He sighs in defeat and sits next to me. "I realized what my family is capable of" he mutters. I pull him into a hug. "Everything is going to be ok" I whisper to him.

We stay like that for awhile before I finally get up. "I need to find someone to help me get ready for tonight" I say happily. "What do you need help with, maybe I can help"he says. I smirk at him "do you know how to do hair or make-up" I ask sarcastically. He rolls his eyes and shoos me out of his room. "Go get ready" he yells after me.

I groan when Rudolphus tells me both Narcissa and Bella are on a mission. Now what am I supposed to do. I walk up to my room and sigh. Guess i'll have to do this myself. "Surprise" two loud voices yell behind me. "Tonks! Ginny!" I yelled seeing them behind me. "We're here to help you get ready" Ginny says with a smile.

When I am dressed up and ready we head down to the meeting hall. Ginny and Tonks are of course in their Deatheater robes. I don't have a mask on for once. After the dark lord speaks I walk to the front of the room. There are a lot of gasps of surprise. He puts the wand to my left arm and the mark starts to appear. It burns a little bit but not to bad.

"Welcome Hermione Zabini to our ranks" he yells to the crowd. A chorus of cheers ring out. The loudest from my friends and family.

                 ....................
Hey guys I was thinking of rewriting the first chapter. What do you think? Let me know. Thanks for reading:-)