Chapter 7

* 2 hours later, everyone is in a privet waiting room*

"will she remember me??" Jude asked sniffling

"probably you but she will think you are a few years younger." Lena replies

"Family of Callie Jacobs, you  may see her now. she still has some memory loss but it is only what has happened in the last 24 hours. so she should remember you all." the doctor says

"Thank you doctor." Stef  said.

"Follow me."

They all walk into Callie's room.

"Callie!!" Jude cries

" Jude, baby, Im ok.."

"Callie I am so sorry. I was supposed to be protecting you and now this happened.." Brandon said in a rush

"Can I talk to Brandon alone please" Callie replied

"sure, everyone to the cafeteria." Stef said

Everyone but Brandon left and Brandon shut the door..

" Callie I am..." Brandon started

" Brandon stop, this is not your fault." Callie interrupted

" then why do I feel like this is my fault. I was supposed to be protecting you." 

" This is not your fault." Callie repeats again.

"Ok.. How do you feel?"

"What?"

"your in the hospital, how do you feel?"

" oh ok I guess... What time is it?"

"  2 am."

"What why are you all still here!"

"Do you want me to leave?'

"No no no that's not what I meant." 

"Do you want me to call the other family back in here?"

"yes please.."

Brandon walked to the cafeteria.

"Callie wants everyone in her room."

everyone walks back to Callie's room.

"Why are you all still here..?"

" actually we were just going to take everyone home." Lena replied " you will be discharged in the  morning so.. Will you be ok alone?"

" Can Brandon stay?"

"UM..." Lena looks at Stef " sure, is that ok with you Brandon?"

"Sure"

" OK then everyone to the car and march!"

Jude was already long asleep so Jesus carried him out of Callie's room. once everyone left Brandon asked Callie a question that has been going around in his head for the last few minuets.

" Callie why do you want me here, last time you wanted me to stay with you, you got kidnapped."

"I don't know I just feel safe that's all, there was no way you could have stopped me from getting kidnapped."

" OK"

" you should get some rest."

" ok see you in the morning"

"Ya"

Callie rolled over and fell sound asleep and soon Brandon fell asleep in the chair next to her bed. He was soon woken up by the sound of panting.

"No, No! Liam no!! leave him alone! LIAM NO!" Callie screamed.

Brandon scoped Callie up and cradled her in his arms.

"Callie wake up its just a dream, Callie its ok wake up.."

Callie shot up and buried her head in Brandon's shoulder and started sobbing. Callie's doctor herd the racket and ran in. Brandon shooed him off from behind Callie's back.

" Shhhhh.. Callie its ok I am here.... What were you dreaming about?"

" Liam had you and was going to kill you then shoot me"

" Oh Callie that will never happen I wont let that happen. Do you want to go back to sleep?"

Brandon looks down into his arms to find a sleeping Callie. He tries to put her down but she whimpered and grabbed his shirt.

Last time I did this I got yelled at but she is worth it... Brandon thought as he adjudged himself so Callie was laying on his chest.

" Nothing will happen to you Callie." Brandon said kissing her head. Brandon soon fell asleep. 

He was awoken by a slap on the head by non other than.....

TBC

______________________________________________________________________________________

 Slight cliff hanger!

 How did you like it  this was a little longer than I normally do but...

VOTE COMMENT SHARE