Chapter 2

A/N

i think i will be doing 3rd person POV from here on out.. it will be easier for me..

Thanks and HAPPY READING!

________________________________________________________________________________

Previously on WHO I CANT DECIDE

Everyone soon left for school. Brandon went to take a shower and Callie went to make breakfast. Callie was at the stove when she felt the butt of a gun impact her head and she went down. the last thing she heard was" you are all mine now"

"Liam???" she whispered before darkness took over her.

________________________________________________________________________________

Brandon finished with his shower and went to his room to get dressed. When he walked out he heard the front door slam shut. he runs down stairs and into the kitchen. He goes around the island to see a pile of blood in the floor. he looks out the window and sees two guys hauling Callie away by her arms. She looked to be unconscious and there was blood flowing out of her head.

"LET GO OF HER!!" he screams from the front door. The taller of the two guys turns around and pulls out a gun and pulls the trigger before Brandon could react.

"ARUG!!" Brandon yells as he falls.The bullet hit him in the shoulder but  it still hurt like heck. the car speeds off. Brandon pulls out his phone and calls Stef.

*on the phone*

(S= Stef and B=Brandon)

S- LAPD

B-mom they took her!!

S- Brandon??

B- they took her!

S- took who??

B- Callie!! they took her!!

S- Oh My God! where are you? Are you hurt? What type of car? how many guys?

B- i am at home, they shot me in the---

S- wait you were shot.. i am on my way!!

*Brandon starts to cry*

S- Brandon stay calm. i am going to hang up for a second and call Lena then call you right back. Don't move.

B- OK hurry!!

*end call*

*Stef and Lena's phone call*

(S= Stef and L=Lena)

S= Lena Callie was kidnapped and Brandon was shot.. hurry home asap. Bring Jesus Mariana and Jude home as well..

L= What!! Oh MY God! we are on our way!!

S= Bye

L= bye

*end Call*

*Stef and Brandon second call*

S= Brandon how are you doing?

B= my shoulder hurts like heck but i am more worried about Callie.. she was bleeding from her head when i last saw her.

S= OK. Dad is on his way along with an investigator.

B= OK...........

*10 minutes later still on the phone*

S= Brandon i just pulled into the driveway....Brandon.....Brandon

Brandon did not answer....

________________________________________________________________________________

What do you think??

Vote, Comment and what not please..

Love you all!!