Daniel Bailey | Spy

Author: josie-tee

Audition Score: 41.5/50

Name: Daniel Bailey

Role: Spy

Age: 27

Sex: Male

Appearance: He looks boyish, to say the least - something about his dark eyebrows and the stubble that shadows his cheeks makes him look young and vulnerable. Danny is certainly a pretty boy, with his dark hair and matching wooden eyes, but he isn't weak, though this is clear when he stretches and thin, lean muscles are visible beneath his clothes from years of exercise. He's easily trusted by his looks alone, as his unassuming height of 5'7" doesn't intimidate most, and it's easy for him to slip under the radar of the most townspeople as someone who isn't really dangerous, but is still useful to them.

Personality: Most people have one personality - Daniel has a few. There's the one he usually lets people see - smart, but quiet, useful to the town, a follower instead of a leader. This one flies under the radar, keeping one eye out for danger and an ear cocked for the whispers of the townspeople. Another would be the one he adopts when the darkness falls and he can slip into his role - quiet, analytical, observant, this one has near superpowers as he spies on the members of Salem's seedy underbelly. He's catlike, almost, in his abilities to listen and see, and the information he finds out rivals none.

Background: Daniel doesn't let most people know how he grew up. As the son of Irish immigrants in the newly colonized America, he spent most of his life working with his father's printing press, creating stories wherever he could find them and acquiring lots of enemies as he somehow discovered more and more secrets of the people around him, thanks to his penchance for sneaking out at night and listening through walls. As he grew older, he heard whispers of a town called Salem, a town with secrets, and as a journalist and secret-discoverer, it was like a mouse for a cat. It took him years to uncover the real place Salem, but once he found it, he was determined to find out all its secrets.