Claiming Mine

Chance POV

Last night was the crazy, I didn't know what took over me or why we even started. It felt so right though, like our minds, bodies and souls connected. I opened my eyes to see no Keyonn and to say I was disappointed was an understatement. I went to go check on my son Adien and he was gone to. What the fuck ! I shot Keyonn a text wondering what the fuck is going on.

“Went to doctor Adien woke up with a fever.' was the response I got back.

I was relieved and worried at the same time. See what Keyonn don't know is that Adien was diagnosed with Sickle Cell Disease just like I was and shit like this happened all the time, especially when you don't take you medicine. I thanked god that Aiden was okay when Keyonn said everything was alright. I went to jump in the shower because I had business to take care of.

After Twenty minutes of bath I was about to get out when I felt arms wrap around my chest. I turned around to see Keyonn naked smiling.

"I wanted to join you."

Keyonn said biting his lip. Damn that shit turned me on, he just got a taste of my sex game, and now I was gonna put it down on his ass. I mashed my lips against Keyonn picking him up and pinning him on the wall. All of a sudden there was a knock on the door.

"Daddy I'm hungry." Adien said on the other side of the door.

"That's your cue daddy." Keyonn said laughing.

I sighed and put Keyonn down.

"Maybe next time" Keyonn said giving me one last kiss.

"Yeah because yo ass wasn't about to be walking." I said into his ear smacking his fat wet ass. I got out of the shower and wrapped the towel around my body. When I opened the door Aiden was now laying the bed watching Fairly Odd Parents.

"Lil man I thought you was hungry." I said talking to Aiden.

"Me is daddy but you take too long." Aiden said not taking his eyes off the TV. I shook my head and went to put my clothes on. After I was finished I called Aiden’s name three times but his eyes were to glue on the TV. I quickly picked him and started spinning him in the air. Adien was laughing uncontrollably and I put him down. I started tickling him,

"Now when I call yo name you answer me okay?" I said.

"Okay daddy" Adien said in between laughs. I let him go and asked him what he wanted  to eat.

 "McDonalds! McDonalds! " Adien said jumping on the bed.

"McDonalds it is lil man come on so we can go." I said. Aiden jumped on my back and we were getting ready to head out. Keyonn was now out of the shower and we said our goodbyes.

"Wait Chance and Aiden have y'all taking y'all medicine?" Keyonn said in the closet. SHIT I knew this was coming;

"Yeah" I said lying.

"Don't lie either." Keyonn said walking out of the closet.

“Here Adien” Keyonn said handing him the chewable pill. Aiden took it like a champ, no problems. Me on the other hand HELL TO THE NAHH. I was not about to take that. We wrestled for about ten minutes until Keyonn finally got the pill down my throat. Aiden laughed the whole time but I found nothing funny, I hate medicine and refuse to take the shit. Keyonn kissed me and saying he had to work so he left. I was glad Keyonn had to go to work because I had a surprise in stored for him. It was time for me to settle down and I was gonna ask Keyonn to be with me and introduce him to the boys.

***** A COUPLE OF HOURS LATER******

After Adien and I had our father/son time I dropped him off at Chyna and Reggie’s house. She was telling me how she saw Aiden mothers strung out on drugs, now wonder why she hadn’t called. I put that shit on the back burner because I had other shit to take care of. Reggie Avery and I went by the Trap house to collect the money and give more supply. On the way to the last stop I had explained my relationship with Keyonn to Reggie. He was cool with it, but he said Chyna called it the night at the hospital. As we pulled up to the last Trap house we put out the two blunts and went in. As usual them niggas have hoes on top in this bitch. We did what we had to do and bounced.

"Aye we needa go buy the hospital." I said.

We made it to the hospital within ten minutes. I saw Keyonn and this other girl walking out together, I dapped the boys up and got out of the car. I walked up to Keyonn and his face started glowing.

"Hey Chance, What are you doing here?" Keyonn said.

"I came to pick my baby up from work." I said stepping a little closer to him.

"Well since Keyonn gonna be rude, hey my name us Jaidyn." His friend said. I spoke and we got to know each other we said our goodbyes. Once we were in the car I began to confess my love for him.

"Keyz listen you've been there for me since day one. I love you and always will. I want you to be my everything. Will you?" I said hoping he wouldn't turn me down.

“Yeah” Keyonn said and started kissing me. I called Chyna and asked could she baby sit for the night because I was about to fuck the shit outta Keyonn and wanted no interruption. Damn am I glad that I went ahead and claimed what was supposed to be mine.