Payback with your life

Keyonn P.O.V

This was it, the first time I would be visiting my popz since I had reunited with Chance. To be honest I was nervous as a muthafucka, for the simple fact we've never had that conversation about me being gay." Please put all objects in the blue bin, and step through the metal detector." The buff police officer said. I did what he said and signed my John Handcock on the dotted line.

As I waited for the prison doors to open up, my stomach sunk more and more. After about ten minutes he was standing over me, like he was God and this was judgment day. In my opinion it was, my popz was my life since my mom died during labor. 'Its me and you squirt my' my popz would say, so in reality today was my judgment day. "What's up son, how you been?" he asked me staring right into my pupils. I didn't know what to say, I was shocked. Not due to the fact that he said what's up, but because I knew I had to tell him that his son, only son, shit only child was gay and that he is slowly falling in love with his childhood best friend.

"Aitee son tell me what's up, and it better not be a lie, I'll still beat yo ass if I have to" my popz said sincerely. "Popz to be honest I don't know how to tell you, I just." Then I exhaled deeply " I don't know." I looked down because it was easier to think about what I came here to really tell him.

"Son, you know you can tell me anything, shit to be real with you I probably already know. These muthafuckas' in here talk" I said lightly chuckling. DAMNIT ! what if he did already know about me ? My daddy was getting ready to say something, but I just interrupted him. "Listen pop, I'm not what you think I am."I said lowering my head. "Ayee" my popz said pulling my head up by my small curly afro.

"Tell me, don't be scared to let me know how you feel. I'll always be yo ole'man.Plus you the only person I got left." When he said that my spirits was lifting a little bit, but I knew shit would come crashing down at any minute."Popz I'm gay, and I think I'm falling in love with Chance."I said trying to be bold by looking him dead in the eye. He chuckled lightly and put his hands behind his back. Shit, what did that mean? Was this about to be my death?

"Son, I've known you was gay since you were little. You just never was into girls. Plus it was like you and Chance were inseparable, shit I remember when you were younger and you had surgery on you arm, I had left you and Chance alone in the room while I went to holla at the nurse, I came back a couple of hours later and you and Chance was cuddled up in the bed. Then and only then Was when I knew y'all were meant to be. And to be real I contemplated for a long as time on what I would say or do when you told me but, now I'm glad you told me. Better you looked my in the eyes, and next time you come I want to see you and Chance." my popz said as I stood there shocked.

After about and four hours the guard had informed me it was time to go. I stood up and gave my popz a hug, I was happy as hell."I'm glad you came to see me son, and remember what I told you I want to see Chance, and be careful out there. Don't nobody give a fuck about you." I said okay told him I loved him and I left. The drive home was wonderful and I couldn't wait to get back to Chance's house. Yes Chance's houses, It's been a week since I first went over there and he kept begging me to spend the night, and I happily accepted each and everytime.

I felt complete when I stayed with him, I mean I finally had somebody to cook and clean for. No I wasn't his little house husband, but Chance wasn't able to learn a lot about household chores because his momma was just another hoe, and he always had maids. I was pulling up to Chance house after about a two hour drive and it was going on ten o'clock p.m. And I was happy to see Chance car in the drive way. Once I pulled in the drive way I put my red 2010 Toyota Camry into park. When I walked up to the doorway I heard noise like somebody was fighting. I unlocked the door and all I heard Chance say "Payback with yo life bitch !" and then POW. My first instinct was check my body to see where the bullet wound was lodged.

Then I noticed a man laying on the floor surround with a pool of blood. When I looked in Chance eye's I didn't Chance , I saw 'Drop'. I guess when Chance noticed I was hurt, he quickly dropped the gun and came running towards me. His embrace was comfortable, but I still couldn't get over the fact that a dead man was laying in the floor. I looked over at him and Chance told me to take a warm bath, and when I was done the dead man would be gone. He also said it would be better if we stayed at my house for a while. I agreed, sighed and went for my bath. I needed this.

Chance P.O.V

(A.N. This is the same day)

I was laying in the bed waiting on Keyonn to come home, I was more than willing to go with him but he said it was best for him to go alone. Damn I love that boy, I mean he's the only person that was able to make my heart to race and be so slow at the same time. Soon he'll be all mine, but I at least want to take him out on a date. In the mist of thoughts when I heard the sound of a window breaking. What the fuck I know ain't nobody coming in my shit. The million dollar question is how the fuck did they know where I live?

I grabbed my 9 mm from my nightstand and made my way down stairs. When I reached the living room I saw that nigga standing looking stupid. I walked snuck up on him and was ready to pop his ass at any minute."This worth yo life homie?" I said smirking. When the dude turned around the dude look at me. He knew he was going to die, this was a dummy mission for his ass. I just wanted to know who sent his ass. I didn't even want to deal with this shit anymore. "Payback with yo life bitch !" I said spitting with so much venom.

POW ! one shot to the head and the nigga drooped to the floor. When I looked at the door, my mood went killer to comfort in seconds. I knew that Keyonn had never seen death, well not this matter anyway. I slowly dropped my gun signaling Keyonn that I wasn't going to harm him. I began to walk towards him and embrace his body into my arms. After abut ten minutes of hugging he turn to look at the dead body in the middle of the floor."Go run some warm water,and when you get out he's gonna be gone. And its better if we chill at to crib for a couple of days, is that okay with you?" I said looking at him dead in the eyes. He smiled and nodded and started walking up the stairs. I sighed deeply and called my boys to come and clean the shit up. After about thirty minutes the body was gone, and so was my boys.

I decided to take this time to check on Keyonn. I walked in the bathroom as quite as possible, making sure I didn't ruin his mood. When I walked in I noticed he was asleep, I smiled and went to the cabinet to get a wash cloth. I walked to the tub and bent down on one knee. After dipping the wash cloth into water and applying the soap, I started bathing Keyonn. He had opened his eyes and smiled, "What are you doing?" he said in his sleepy voice."What it look like?" I said licking my lips. Keyonn blushed and said nothing more. After about twenty minutes I picked him up out of the bath and wrapped a warm towel around his naked body. I dried his body and start putting lotion on his body. I looked up to see Keyonn biting his lips with his head tilted back. I smiled and let him go, I wanted him so bad this just wasn't the right time. I gave him a pair of sweat pants and his undergarments. After about ten minutes it was time for us to go to Keyonn house.

Once we got there we went straight to his room. I stripped of all my clothing except for my boxers and socks. Keyonn was already in the bed so I just snuggled up behind him. I placed my arms around his body and kissed the top of his head."I love you Keyz, and I'll never harm you intentionally." I said. I knew he believed me when he scooted closer to me, and we both drifted off into a deep peaceful sleep. One day this boy will mine and all mine, and I can't wait.