Stay with me ??

Chance P.O.V.

Damn I can't believe after all these years, Keyz pops up in my life. I missed him so much... Wait I'm not gay! It was crazy though, he was the only nigga that could make all these knots form in my stomach. He was the only man, better yet human that I've said 'I love you', to besides my popz. I had a lot of explaining to do, I know I promised Keyonn that I would always protect him, but after popz died I just couldn't deal with anything that was connected to him. One thing that caught my attention was, Keyonn still had on the necklace I gave him the day he woke up from surgery.

It was nine o'clock at night and I was sitting on my house thinking while I was on my second blunt of loud. I know I had to go to the trap to seat up this meeting with the Italians to get these bricks off of my hands. I was about to pick up my phone to call my workers but a random number had called me first.

Phone Conversation

Chance: "Yo"

Keyonn: "uhmmm he-hey"

Chance:"Keyz?"

Keyonn:"Yeah"

Chance: "How you doing? Something wrong?"

Keyonn: "No I'm just a little nervous, Kali talked me into calling you, I knew I shouldn't listened to her."

Chance: "Nahh you good, I'm happy you called... Wait did you say Kali? You still hang out with her?"

Keyonn: "Ahaha yeah, what's wrong with her?"

Chance: "Man she a damn bully, she used to beat my ass."

Keyonn: "Ahaha she's calmed down over the years."

Chance: "Ahaha, Wow ! Ayee, I need you to come over. I wanna talk"

Keyonn: "Chance I uhmmm don't-"

Chance: "Please I really don't want to say this over the phone."

Keyonn: "Okay, text me your address and I'll be over in like an hour"

Chance: "Aitee I got you, see you soon shawty."

Phone Conversation Ended

I was happy as hell when he said he would come over. I quickly shot him a text letting him know where I laid my head at. I ran up the stairs skipping multiple steps at a time to take a shower. I turned the water on and turned around to look at myself in the mirror, I couldn't stop smiling. I went to put my iPhone on the ihome and began to play my music. I stripped of my clothes and check the water to see if it was comfortable.

After about twenty minutes I stepped out of the shower and wrapped the towel around my waist. I properly dried myself off and went to my dresser to find something to wear. I had planned on asking Keyonn to stay the night with me so I decided to throw on some basketball shorts and some Nike Elite socks. When I was at home I didn't like wearing boxers because I felt like my dick was all closed in and shit.

After I was finished dressing myself I went to make sure my house was clean and that I had the right snacks in the kitchen for Keyonn. Birthday Cake Oreo's, Chedder Jalapeño Cheetos, Honey buns, and most importantly apple juice . I was glad I didn't have to go to the store because I hate grocery shopping.

Hearing my door bell ring made my stomach turn hard. I went to open the door to see Keyonn looking more nervous than I was, and to be honest I was happy to see him in sweat pants.

************* 2:45a.m. That morning *************

"This was fun, I'm glad I decided to come over here." Keyonn said. "Which you mean decided?" I asked curiously. " Well when I had got off the phone with you, I got even more nervous and I wasn't bout to come" Keyonn stated shoving an Oreo in his mouth. "Damn short stuff, you was gonna do me like that ??" I said placing my hand over my heart being dramatic."Whatever, can you walk me to my car?" Keyonn said stretching and yawning." I thought you was gonna spend the night." I said making sure he looked me in my eyes."What made you think that?" Keyonn said raising his eyebrows." The sweatpants, you brought you charger, you being here til damn near three in the morning, and not to mention yo fat ass ate all my snacks." I said chuckling on the last part. Shit I didn't mind, he could've eaten everything in my kitchen.

"Ahaha you real funny, but sorry I have to work in the morning." Keyonn said sighing."Pleaaasssseeee short stuff" I said getting on my knees. "Ughh, whatever I guess I can stay." Keyonn smiled. Hearing that shit had a nigga smiling from ear to ear. I said nothing as we directed our attention back to the movie we were watching.

Before you knew it Keyonn had snuggled closer to me and drifted off to sleep. I wrapped my arms around him tightly and closed my eyes to reflect on my day. I came up to the conclusion that if any person could get me out of these streets and make me settle down, it would be Keyonn. Yeah I loved this boy, always have. In the mist of my thoughts I could hear Keyonn's beautiful light snores, and I decided to let sleep take over my body.