Salsa Gone Bad

Chance P.O.V

As I arrived at the trap, I noticed that everybody was here. Good I would've been pissed if these muthafuckas' would've made me wait for my money. I put my car in park and turned the motor off. Getting out the car was the hardest part, it always reminded me of my popz. Shamarr Haywood, better known as 'Hollywood' to the streets. I could hear him now "They call my Hollywood, because I'm fly as hell" popping his collar. It was one thing that got to me, popz went to college majored in business and accounting, pledged Kappa Alpha Psi, and graduated two years ahead of his time with a Masters degree, yet he chose the streets. I shook the memories out of my head, because every smart hustler know that you should never mix business and personal life. I got out of the car and made sure my doors were locked.

"What's up boss" Black, one of my body guards, said to me. I just nodded my head at him and Beans the only one. Once I got into the house, everyone stopped what they were doing and gave me their full attention. "Aitee, so them bricks we got from the west side niggas is wack as fuck. So we gonna flip them bitches to the Mexicans for twice their worth. Knowing them Spanish muthafuckas' they gonna try and shit us, so if I ain't feeling the shit light they shit up like a Christmas tree." I said with a serious face. All I got was nods and 'Okay boss' and I let them get back to their daily routine. I went to my office and locked the door, it was time for me to light up. Shit I needed to ease my mind working in this game was stressful as fuck. After I finished rolling up, I lit up my blunt. Inhaling the smoke, I leaned my head back so the rush could take over my body. I was just in a day dream when I heard a knock on the door."Yo" I said pissed that somebody had fucked up my smoke session.

"It's me daddy" Taylor said. Taylor was one of my hoes that I fucked from time to time. Shit to be honest the only reason I keep her on pay roll was because she had beck for days." Hold on ma" I said getting up from my chair to unlock my door. "What's up?" I said really not interested. " I heard you've been stress, so I thought I could come and take care of you." Taylor said licking her lips. Lets get this straight, Taylor could've have been my wife by now, but when I found out she was fucking the crew I had to dismiss her ass quick. Its crazy because she had all the qualities of a wife except she couldn't cook. I'm a nigga who works out everyday for four hours, I need a home cook meal. But after all the begging and shit I finally let her back in, just not on wifey status, she a regular hoe. I smiled and let her in the office and locked the door behind me. The wasn't any exchange of words, she just got on her knees and suck the life out of my dick. I had finished the rest of my blunt and I was on cloud 38 in this bitch. After about ten minutes later my body began to tense up.

I guess Taylor knew what was up because she tried to pick her head up, hell nahh she bout to swallow my kids. I had grabbed the back of her hair and shoved all of me inside of her. She started to gag, but I really didn't care I was bear bussin'. I left my toes curl in my shoes and I exploded my seamen all in her mouth." Swallow that shit for daddy." I said still holding on to her hair. She did as told and swallowed every bit of me. I told her to leave and go get Reggie. She did what she was told and five minutes later my nigga Reggie had walked into my office." What's up? You ready B" Reggie said. I nodded my head and told him to make sure everybody strapped and ready to go. I went into my closet and put on my bullet proof vest underneath my clothes. After I locked up the office, I noticed everybody was already in the van. I had got into the car with Reggie and we were on our way. After about twenty minutes of driving, we parked at an old abandoned factory right outside of Decatur. I called the Mexicans to let him know we were he and he said he was already inside. I gave everyone the signal and we went in.

After about thirty minutes of this muthafucka trying to fuck me over I was ready to go. I knew this muthafucka was gonna try this shit and I'm glad I was prepared. I looked over at Reggie who had a smirk on his face and I knew he was thinking the same thing I was.'Mirk they asses take the money and the bricks and sell that shit to Italian muthafuckas'. I nodded my head in no particular direction, but Reggie knew that was the signal. Before you could blink bullets were flying everywhere. On our way out one of my boys picked up the money and the coke and I thought we were going to make out, a clean getaway. Before I could even turn around, all I heard was POW ! it was like my heart had stopped.

Keyonn P.O.V.

I was on my break, when I was paged a code blue. I had rushed to the entrance of the Emergency Room (ER) to be met by a all black Toyota Camry. Me and Four other staff members carried the unresponsive patient out of the car and onto the gurney. Due to the multiple gun wounds, he had lost a lot of blood, and I knew he was hanging on by a string. As my adrenaline started pumping I knew this was going to be a fight. We had rushed the patient back into a room and began to cut off his clothes. I had check to see if their was a pulse but I couldn't find one "Greg charger the defibrillator!"I said practically screaming. The one thing about this job that I hated the most was the fear of losing one of my patients, and I was determined not to start losing any today. Me being the 'small squirt' ,as my pops would say, that I am had to perform CPR on top of the patient. "1,2,3,4" I began to count compression finishing with my two rescue breaths. Once I heard the beep signaling that the defibrillator was charged I gave Greg the go to start the treatment.

After about five cycles I was getting impatient."Nurse Williams call it." Greg said to me. I was not giving up on the patient, nor was this patient about to give up on me. I preformed one more cycle and while everyone stood back and watched to. "NURSE CALL IT!" Greg repeated. I got off of the patient and looked at the clock. " Time of death 2300, September..." and their it was. The beep I'd been waiting to hear throughout the whole process. "Find out what his blood type is and bring me two pints, I also need an IV in, we did it you guys, we did it." I said sighing. I went to the nurses station and called the surgery team down to prepare his for surgery. "That's was brave what you did back their" Doctor brown said standing behind me. " You never gave up, when the rest of us did. I'm glad you're on my staff." I had smiled and I politely thank him for the compliment.

"Will you do the honors by informing the family?" Doctor Brown had asked me. I said yes and started walking to the waiting room where the family was at." Family of Reginald Jackson?" I said looking around. Everybody had stood up, and this pretty young lady who was pregnant walked up to me." hello I'm Nurse Keyonn Williams, who are you?" I had asked looking into the pregnant woman eyes. " I'm China Jackson, Reginald is my husband, is he okay nurse?" she said as a tear rolled down her eye."Well Mr. Jackson did slip away from us, but lucky he can back. He's in surgery now and he'll be out in a couple of hours. You'll be able to see him soon." I said smiling. The family thanked me, well except for this one man. He just stood in the corner looking out into space.

He eyes were as black as the pits of hell. He looked so familiar but I just couldn't put my finger on it. Something told me to reach for my necklace to make sure it was on and visible. As the family left the man stood in the corner still. He had a caramel complexion tattoos for days and he stood about 6'5. He had waves that could make anybody sea sick, and a body that looked like he worked out everyday. I went over to comfort the man, and my first reaction was to put my hand on his shoulder. The man's body had tensed up and he looked me in my eyes." Your friend is perfectly fine, he fought his way though it. It's okay" I said still looking into his eyes. The man had stood up and gave me a hug,"Thank you so much" was all he could reply.

I smiled and said "your welcome" as I was getting ready to walk off I noticed his eyes were a bright hazel color, and they had so much innocence in them. I knew this man, I just couldn't quite put my finger on it. Who was he? Where did I know he from? And why did I have a feeling of clarity to where I got this necklace from? All these question were bombarding me at one time. The only thing I could do was walking away, leaving the man standing their." Oh, if you need anything just let me know." I said before walking away. "Ayee Shawty, can you give me a call when he gets out of surgery, I'm gonna go home and change into something more comfortable." the man said. I dug into my pocket and took out a pen and a sticky note. Once he finished he thanked me again and walked away. Drop ? Who names their child..... Nevermind I knew they were in a gang.