Chapter 18 - Not the Ticket Girl Again

Start from the beginning

'Fine!' I called back as I took a few steps on to the ice as I grinned.
I quickly started to skate towards Cole, getting faster with each stride.

'Easy.' I grinned as I stopped myself once I got to Cole.

'Show off.' Cole scoffed.

'Aww, Coles mad because Liv can skate and he can't.' I pouted dramatically, in a weird voice, as if I was talking to a baby.

'I didn't exactly want to come ice skating.' He groaned as he rolled his eyes.

'Well, what do you want to do?' I asked a raised an eyebrow.

'I want to go eat pizza.' He replied bluntly as he held onto the edge of the rink.

'Well then we can go and eat pizza, after we've ice skated for a bit.' I fake grinned.

'How long do we have to ice skate?' Cole groaned as he frowned.

'Well,' I started as I looked around the rink, 'because I'm feeling generous, let's do two laps, then we can get pizza.' I smiled as I folded my arms.

Cole groaned even louder before he gave me an evil look, 'Fine.'

'Do you mind getting off the ice?' A familiar girl voice asked from behind me.

I quickly turned around to face the ticket girl bitch who was glaring at me with her arms crossed across her chest.

'Why?' I asked as I frowned.

'Because you're blocking people's way to skate and if you're not skating, then get off the ice.' She snarled as she looked me up and down.

I quickly looked her up and down as I gave her a dirty look, two can play this game. She was still in the same big yellow jacket, she just had her ice skates on now.

'Actually,' Cole started as he run his hand through his hair and grinned slightly, 'we were just about to skate.'

The girl smiled widely at him before she stuttered, 'Yeah.. okay, that's.. fine.'

'Great.' Cole smirked at he girl, keeping one hand on the ice rink balancing him up.

I frowned at him as I raised an eyebrow before I looked back at the girl, who was just stood there staring at Cole making flirtatious faces at him.

'You can go now.' I said bluntly as I waved my hand slightly.

'I can help you skate if you're struggling.' She smiled at Cole as she skated two strides towards him, completely ignoring me.

My mouth dropped slightly, making an 'O' shape, as I watched her grab Coles hand in hers whilst she rested her other hand on his shoulder.

Cole smirked at the girl before he frowned slightly, 'Nah, seriously it's fine-'

'It's really not hard, you'll get the hang of it.' She grinned at him as she battered her eyelashes.

I scoffed as I watched her, completely speechless.
What gives her the right to hit on my 'boyfriend'?! I even told her he was my boyfriend!!