5

When we arrived home, I hurried up to the bathroom.

I kept getting hot flashes and my head was swirling. I started wheezing at one point.

I looked at my face in the mirror. I was sweating and I had the worse eye bags. Feeling my legs weaken, I dropped to the floor with a thud.

The stabbing pain from earlier worsened as I tried calling out for help.

For some strange reason, I began to salivate more than usual as the pain increased. Seconds later, a rising feeling came upon my stomach and I lunged for the toilet.

Foul smelling and tasting bile spewed from my mouth.

The door suddenly opened.

"(Y/n)! Are you alright?!"Sonic asked, hurrying in and holding up my hair.

I didn't answer. I only continued to let out what ever was coming out my body.

Sonic's P.O.V~

When we were downstairs, a loud thud came from the ceiling and my mind instantly went to (Y/n).

I dashed up the stairs. I swung open the bathroom door to see her on her knees and her face in the toilet.

"(Y/n)! Are you alright?!"I asked worriedly. I held her hair as she vomited.

When she finished, she shook her head weakly. "No...I am not alright. I feel very bad,"she said softly.

She looked up at me with glazed over, half lidded eyes. I stood up, gently pulling her up with me.

"Come on. I'll get you to bed,"I said. She nodded.

We walked out to the hall and into her room. I sat (Y/n) on her bed.

"I feel feverish,"she whimpered. I put my forehead against hers to find that she did catch a fever. She was scorching.

"Damn. I'll change you into something cooler. Hold on."

I walked into her closet, found a pair of pajama shorts and a t-shirt, and came back out.

(Y/n) had already started taking off her clothes. She was out of the shorts and the flannel shirt, but she was having a hard time pulling the tank top off.

I blushed, trying not to look at her body. "Lemme help you,"I sighed.

I walked over, taking hold of the tank top and pulling it up.

Suddenly, (Y/n) went limp and fell backwards.

"H-Hey! (Y/n)!"

I ended up falling on top of her, the tank top covering her face.

Then the worst thing happened.

Shadow walked into the room.

He stood there, staring at us with this blank expression. "What the actual fuck, Faker? You're supposed to be up here helping her. Not trying to fuck her."

"I wasn't! It's not what it looks like, dammit! She was sick and she has a fever so I got her some clothes to change into. She was struggling with her shirt so I tried to help but she just fell back onto the bed!"

I sat up and finished tugging the shirt off her head. Her eyes were closed and her breathing was quick and light.

"Aw, man. She doesn't look too good,"Shadow said worriedly.

Of course she didn't! She was sweating a storm and her eyes made it look like she hadn't slept in days!

I managed to get her clothes on her. Then Tails came up and examined her.