2

I took the girl back to my mansion. Everyone stays there with me. I took her to a spare bedroom and put her in the bed.

No one else would come in the room with me to watch her. They all thought I was crazy for bringing her home. Well, not Tails or Cream at least. But they were still afraid of her.

I sat in a chair beside the bed. Her (h/c) locks were sprawled around her head in an unusually beautiful fashion. She reminded me of Sleeping Beauty.

Like I could just kiss her and she'd open her eyes...Wait. Huh? What the fuck?!

She moaned softly and her eyes fluttered open. She slowly sat up and she pulled her knees up to her chest. She turned her head to me and rested it on her knees. "Oh...hello,"she said softly.

Her voice...is so pretty. She looked at me with soft (e/c) eyes.

Reader's P.O.V♡

I woke up and the blue hedgehog from before was sitting at my bed side. I had never felt this comfortable before. It's so...soft and plush. I usually sleep on a flat, metal surface.

"Hi. Are you alright?"he asked. "I should be the one asking you that. I apologize deeply for hurting you and you're friends,"I said shamefully.

"It's fine. I understand that you were being controlled and couldn't do anything about it,"he said.

I smiled a bit but then my smile faded. "D-Did you remove the device?"I asked. He gave me a confused look and shook his head.

I reached under my hair and felt my neck. I took hold of the device and tugged it off.

I rubbed the sore spot on my neck and looked at the device in my hand.

"Is that it?"
"Yes, it is."

I crushed it to dust in my hand and turned to him.

"I thank you for taking me here. My name is (Y/n). What is yours?"I asked with a small smile. "Uh, I'm Sonic. Sonic the hedgehog,"he says.

I nodded.

"Again, I'm deeply sorry about what I did. I'd never hurt any of you on purpose,"I said.

Sonic smiled. "Really. It's okay. Come with me,"he said.

I gave him a questioning look before getting out of this soft...thing.

I followed him out of the room and down a hall. The walls were a nice shade of cream. The floor was covered in this soft layer. I don't know what to call it. It's like a thick woven fabric.

Then we made it to this descending set of steps. I wonder what's at the bottom! This place is filled with all kinds of new wonders!

Sonic and I made our way down the steps. We stepped into a whole new room! This is amazing! Eggman's base never had anything like this!

The group of Mobians I fought earlier stood in a group.

"Hey, guys,"Sonic said.

They all turned to him. When they saw me behind him, they cowered back.

"Sonic...what's going on?"a yellow fox with two tails asked. Sonic smiled. "(Y/n), here, would like to say something to you all,"he said.

"You named her?"a pink hedgehog asked. "No! That's her real name! Okay, (Y/n). Go on. Tell them what you told me,"Sonic said, giving me a reassuring smile. I nodded.

"I apologize for hurting any of you. I really wouldn't wish to harm anyone,"I said.

They all stared at me. It was very...hushed in the room.