Chapter 11 ~ Feelings

Beginne am Anfang

I sigh and eat further, quickly putting everything in the dishwasher when I'm done.

I'm only just sitting down on the couch when my phone starts buzzing in my pocket. I grab it and without looking at the caller ID I pick up.

"Hello?" I ask.

"Zayn!" Two voices yell in my ear. 

Of course it's Louis and Harry.

"Hi guys!" I try to be enthusiastic. I'm genuinely happy to hear there voices. Alive. 

"Well, Zayn, we're wondering if you want to meet us in the park?" Louis asks straight forward.

"If you have time?" Harry asks.

"Of course." I agree. It will take my thoughts away from the events in the house for a while. Plus, I can get away from Niall for a while. I'm afraid that he'll try anything now.

"Yeey! We have so much to plan for the wedding!" Louis cheers and I chuckle. 

"I'll be there in 20 minutes. I'll see you guys then." I say and after they both said goodbye, I disconnect the call, smiling already. It's just the effect those boys have on you.

And that's how I find myself spending the afternoon in the park with my best friends, planning their wedding and pulling pranks on random people.

It certainly did take my mind of the troubles I have.

~*~

~Niall's POV~

I watch through the window as Zayn leaves on his motor to the park to meet up with his friends. 

I'm standing in the room which used to be my parents room. I don't know what Zayn made out of it now. It's stuffed full with boxes and other stuff. 

The window I'm staring trough gives me a view on the street at the left side of the house. I sit down on the windowsill and sigh. 

I'm confused. 

Zayn kissed me and it makes me confused.

It had surprised me at first. I never kissed someone before, except for my parents of course, but even that wasn't on the lips. 

My first kiss had been taken by Zayn. A boy out of all people. My parents raised me saying a girl should love a  boy and not someone from the same gender.

But were my parents words right? Can't a boy love a boy?

That's what makes me confused. 

When I kissed Zayn, I felt this feeling. I can't explain, but it felt good. I want more from it.

A loud sigh leaves my lips. 

I can't kiss him again. It's wrong, plus, I hate him. He is human. We can't be together.

Wait, why am I even considering being together with him? He insulted my best and only friend.

Now I think about it. Liam is acting weird. Maybe Zayn is right...

Maybe I should consider being a bit more friendly towards him. Maybe even let him be my friend.

I'll try that. Even Liam told me to give him a try and even though Liam is acting weird, he's still my best friend. I trust him. Besides, what can one human do wrong? 

A small smile forms on my mouth. Zayn will be my second friend. 

I only hope he still wants to be friends with me after all I've done. 

Then an amazing idea  appears in my head. I'm gonna surprise him when he comes back from the park. 

He will be friends with me, if he wants to or not.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------(1165 words)

Guys!!!! I cried!!! From happiness. I got almost 400 votes and 200 comments on the last chapter!!! What???!!! 

You guys managed to make this story #1 as paranormal horror story!!! 

Now something I really want to let you know. I know you all want me to update, but commenting that you hate me won't help. It discourages me to write and it hurts, please think before you type something hurtful. I'll update when I have inspiration and time, please understand that.

Now, as answer on your comments, 
Zayn can kiss Niall cause Niall can choose if he is touchable or not. It was possible cause Niall was hitting Zayn's chest with his pointer finger.
Yes I ship Larry! Read my profile :) 
I have kik, blake_lisa is my username, please don't kill me? 
I don't have instagram, why are you asking?
I'm glad you all like my stories and I appreciate every single comment I get, I read them all. And don't worry, if there was a bad word in the comment, I said they weren't offending :D 

I want to thank the people who made me a cover! I appreciate it really!! I love them!! 
This one is made by @Bytch_Swerve (I hope you can all see the multimedia?) 

Dedicated to @LovePrivate22 Thank you for your comment. I'm glad you read my story if you don't usual read boyxboy. You're comment made me smile :)

please 

vote

comment

fan/follow

share

try to break the earlier records

xx Lisa xx