The dead boy (Ziall)

12 April 1934,

The Horan family was found brutally murdered in their house. Wife and husband had been gagged and maimed before being shot in the head. Their 17-year old son, Niall Horan, was found in his bedroom's closet. He had been gagged and maimed too, but far worse than his parents. A horrendous smile was cut on his face, his eyes burned away. 
The murderer was never found.

80 years later, 18-year old Zayn Malik has just moved into the little cottage he bought. It literally is his dream house, in the middle of the countryside, close to the woods. Now he can finally relax on his own, away from his parents and the city... Or so he thought.
Not long after he moved to his new house, Zayn starts noticing weird things. He starts seeing unnatural things, nightmares afflict his dreams every night and, who's the boy on the old picture he found in the basement?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm not trying to offend the real Niall Horan or his family by writing this story. It's only a story. It's fiction. Never gonna happen. I hope you guys respect that :/

This story is based on the murder of the Clutter family and the murder on the Black Dahlia. The way Niall and his family were murdered is based on true facts. (Well, sort of)

This is dedicated to @carrotangel because she gave me the inspiration for this story. And also my English lesson.

Oh well... I finally found a new plot and I'm quite happy with it. I hope you all like it, but be warned. It'll be a horror story. Like the horror movies.

Now please tell me your thoughts? I wanna know what you guys think :)

Offensive and mean comments will be deleted immediately.

xx Lisa xx