New Start?

Happy New Year lovely people, sorry for not having uploaded for long but the merry in christmas really did get to me this year. Anyway enough about that and on with the story...

Charlie's Pov

She slammed the door in my face? I knew I was in trouble but I had always known her to be the forgiving type. Maybe I should have come with flowers perhaps? But she needs to do some explaining anyway so this is not all on me I think, maybe leaning more on my side though.

It’s nearly been 15min since she slammed the door and I was beginning to lose faith that she would ever actually let me talk to her. I had just fired the mother of my child and at the same time said the most horrific things one can ever say to a lady. I would do anything to get them both back into my life.

I know I still don’t have enough proof as to Joshua being my son but that doesn’t matter anymore as I can feel that he really is my flesh and blood. I also know how crazy that sounds but I really am 100% positive of the facts.

‘Sam please open the door, I will camp here if that’s what it will take for you to talk to me. PLEASE!!’

Begging, that’s what I have been reduced to now. I really didn’t care that I was pretty close to tears too. I knew she could hear me and that she was just on the other side of the door, I could hear her soft sobs that really broke my heart.

Samantha’s Pov

I thought he would be gone by now, I just wanted him to disappear if all he wanted to do was shout at me. He wanted to talk now? I had tried and he had kicked me out and insulted my son, our son.

For Joshua I had to take the leap of faith and hope I could convince him this time. I am also prepared to take more insults from him if that was what it would take, if he dare insult our son again, that I couldn’t take and would show him where the door was if he tried anything like that again.

I decide to open the door but not let him in. ‘What do you want from me Charlie?’ I know I sound rude but he deserves worse as pay back for his words. You would think he wants to defend himself but all he does is just stand there and gawk at me. ‘You planning on saying anything or you just going to stand there and stare at me?’

‘I’m so sorry Sam…’

What?

I pretty didn’t even hear all the other stuff that he just said to me. I thought he was going to be making everything worse and now he is here to apologise? This is what you call a trap I think to myself.

I know Mary is behind half of what’s going on and that he was her partner in crime, Susan at work called to tell me the drama she was planning as she heard her gloating to one of the friends on the phone whilst in the bathroom.

‘So how’s Mary doing then? And what the hell do you want with me? Is what you have already done not enough or do you want to just get some salt deep into the wound?, I will not stand here and listen to you insult our son again so you better start talking and this better be good so think before you talk.’