Suho look at her with his straight face, he didn't talk he didn't move he didn't give any response to Chorong, what he did is just looking at her without saying anything. Not long after that he walk away and left Chorong alone at the pool. Chorong feel shocked and her body fall on the floor. She's crying because she knew she already lost him, he left her there without saying anything. She don't blame him at all because all this things is her fault. She didn't aspect he will forget her easily. With a heart so weak, maybe love was just never meant to Chorong.

At the Beach..
She go to the beach to calm her heart down, she deserves all this and she need to be strong to face the future without Suho by her side. She need to learn how to live her life without him and move on. She's been crying since Suho left him just now, she beat her heart forced herself to not feel the pain and stop crying but it didn't work. She even feel the pain more than ever and nonstop crying.
Chorong: you deserved this rong-ah..you deserved it..Suho oppa now I know how it feels like when I left you, very painful and I don't know how you can survive and still waiting for me. I was so stupid..ahhh! (talking alone while keep on beating her chest).
Suho: DOCTOR PARK CHORONG, where the heck are you going?

She stopped beating her chest, she knows the owner of the voice it was Suho. She turn around and look at him, she wipe her tears.
Chorong: what are you doing here?
Suho: what are you doing here?
Chorong: I'll ask you first, what are you doing here?
Suho: (silent)
Chorong: nowadays you not talking that much huh? I came here to calm myself down and thinking what to do next...
Suho: (silent)
Chorong: I know you don't love me anymore, it's over..just go and leave me alone.
Suho: I didn't say anything..
Chorong: you walk away..
Suho: no I'm not..I'll go and get something..
Chorong: really?? That was a good time to get something? (Crying)
Suho: yes, it was actually..I was getting you this..

He hides something behind his back, he showed and gave it to her. It was a bouquet of red roses, Chorong feel confused but blushing at the same time.
Suho: for you..
Chorong: (blushing and took the flowers from suho)
Suho: it was your favorite flower.
Chorong: thank you.
Suho: you're welcome, stop crying please. I walk away not because I don't love you, I walk away because it suddenly reminds me that you like red roses. I'm going to get you the flowers and when I came back to the pool you're not there. I'm like a crazy man looking all over for you at the hotel and finally I found you here.
Chorong: I'm sorry I didn't know I thought..
Suho: (cut Chorong talk) could you please don't walk away just like that anymore? I'll consider this is the third time you left me.
Chorong: but I don't..
Suho: stop talking..you talk a lot tonight, you realize that? now it's my turn to talk and you please listen to me, okay?
Chorong: okay..(make a sad face)
Suho: you said it was over between us? It wasn't over for me..it still isn't over, I waited for you for 6 years. You are faraway from me, you in London and I'm in America to further our study but you stayed and I'm going back to Korea for good. The scariest thing about distance is that I don't know whether you miss me? Are you thinking about me? Or you already move on with someone else and forget about me..When I saw you again at the wedding rehearsal deep inside my heart I believed we be given second chance but I guess I'm wrong because you walk away from me..AGAIN. You said that I don't love you anymore? I've never stopped loving you..not for a moment, not once. You might not understand but I gave you my love, my soul and my whole life. After you left nothing was ever the same because I lost my other half of my soul which is you. When I chased you down at the airport before you leaving I never say goodbye to you because saying goodbye mean going away and going away means forgetting, no matter how much the time goes by I will never forget the first time I lay my eyes on you,..how I fell in love with you and how you slowly stole away my heart..forgetting you is the hardest thing to do. You're the smile to my face and the beat to my heart. I cannot lose you anymore because if I did I'd lost my soulmate, my happiness, my laugh, my everything..
Chorong: oppa..you love me that much? (Feel touched)
Suho: (wipe his tears) how can I say this..I wish I could explain..how your voice gives me butterflies, how your smile make my heart skip a beat and how every time I'm with you I feel so complete and happy. I want to kiss you so bad right now. Do you even realize how amazing you are to me? God..I'm so in love with you, it's insane..
Chorong: if you love me that much what are you waiting for? Come closer to me..
Suho: (walk a little and stop)
Chorong: you still faraway from me..closer..
Suho: (walk again and stop)
Chorong: more closer..
Suho: (start feeling nervous, walk and stop)
Chorong: walk a little bit more..

He walk and stop, their bodies and faces inches away, both can hear each other heartbeat.
Chorong: kiss me..

He grab her waist pull her closer and look into her eyes. Suho look at her lips, he saw Chorong biting her lips and it drive him crazy. He look back at her eyes again and grab her face gently then slowly lean in and kiss her. They finally kiss after a long time, they kiss like they long and miss each other so much. They talk in the middle while they kiss..
Chorong: oppa..will you kiss me like this everyday?
Suho: always..(kiss)
Chorong: will you cover me up and cuddle me in?
Suho: forever..(kiss)
Chorong: do you love me?
Suho: no matter how far our distance is, no matter what happened to our relationship in the past, I'm still here..now what does that tell you? (Kiss)
Chorong: your heart is the only place I call home. I want you, I want all of you. Forever you and me everyday. I just want to tell you I can't imagine my life without you and I love you so much..

They continue the kiss until both give up and gasping for air. Chorong take something from her bag and gave to Suho.
Suho: it's you necklace, why you give it back to me?
Chorong: I'm not wearing it for the past 6 years but I'll always keep it with me, it reminds me of you and proof that I never once not think about you. I want you to put it back on my neck same like what you did last time.
Suho: mine I'm still wearing it because I believed our love is real and make me stronger to face the day without you.

Suho bring the necklace and stand behind Chorong, he put back on her neck.
Suho: back to where it belongs..
Chorong: thank you oppa.
Suho: can I ask you something?
Chorong: yes, what is it?
Suho: how about that guy?
Chorong: who?
Suho: the guy you bring during Baekhyun and Bomi wedding day, is he someone special to you?
Chorong: hahaha..oppa! He is just a friend of mine not more than that.
Suho: really?
Chorong: don't tell me you jealous with him.
Suho: huh? No I'm not, never.
Chorong: really oppa? (Shake her head)
Suho: okay..okay..you win. Yes, I'm jealous and feel angry with you but I cannot do anything because we're not even together that time. I don't have a right to do so.
Chorong: oppa, there is no one can make me fall in love like crazy the way you did. You're the only one can do that to me.
Suho: (smiling and blushing) really? Is that a compliment coming from you?
Chorong: is the truth and real.
Suho: wow..! I'm so proud of myself hehehe..
Chorong: yah! KIM JUNMYEON!!!
Suho: what? I'm just joking around with you..Actually you the only one know how to make my heart flutter out of nowhere, it's a gift.
Chorong: well, I can't say more..you fall hard on me.
Suho: harder than you can imagine..rong-ah, how you feel when I walk away from you just now?
Chorong: I feel lost and upset with myself oppa, I don't know how you can survive and still waiting for me, 6 years is a very long time for you to wait for me.
Suho: like I said I only love you and only you for eternity now and forever.
Chorong: I'm feeling grateful, you keep your word and our promises.

Suho lean forward and hug Chorong from the back, it sends shivers to all over her body. She actually like it when Suho hug her from the back, it always gives her a nervous kind a feeling. It's not a normal hug, it is full of love, caring and warm feeling that could take her breath away, give her butterflies and could make her smile like crazy. It is one of the best feeling in the world that can't be described by words.
Suho: I don't want to be any further away from you than this. Let's not be apart with each other anymore..
Chorong: let's do that..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Author: hello again..! many of you eagerly waiting for the next chapter to be update..honestly my heart flutter when I write this chapter..funny huh? 😊
Enjoy and happy reading!✌🏻️

P/s: sorry for the bad grammar 😅

-Gracey87-