Kayla

I had a meeting with my lawyer today. Natalie was accompanying me today cause Dak and Dreamah went back to Mississippi.

"Hello Kayla how are you today." He asked.

"Good and you." I said.

"I'm fine and this is your sister in law if I'm not mistaken." He said

"Soon to be." Natalie said.

"Okay so I wish I had better news." He said.

"What is it?" I asked.

"Your trial has been pushed back to December 2014. The judge has another big trial that has been pushed back." He said.

"So this gives me more time to get prepared." I said.

"That's good the way your thinking about it. We need a few character witness'." He said.

"Okay I will do it." Natalie said.

"Thank you. I can get my grandma and sister and brother." I said.

"Okay that's good. We have a good case. We actually got security footage from the convenient store across the street." He said.

"The only thing they can get you on is leaving the scene." He said.

"How much time is that?" Natalie asked.

"Its probation, which is better than parole. You get to leave the state as long as you notify your P.O." He said.

"Is there anything that could stand in the way of that?" I asked.

"Do you have any prior charges?" He asked.

"Yeah one." I said.

"What is it?" He asked.

"Me and Dak had gotten into it a few months after I found out I was pregnant and it got physical." I said.

"How old were you?" He asked.

"I was 16 and he was 17." I said.

"Okay I don't think that would affect anything because you were both teenagers." He said.

"Alright." I said.

"Just stay out of trouble in here and everything will go fine. I will meet with you if anything else comes up. Hopefully your trial date can get pushed up." He said.

"Thank you so much." I said.

"Your very welcome. I will be contacting you soon." He said.