And yet, he is also struck by the smiles of the Golden Trio and the smell of warm bread in the air, silhouettes jutting in and out of the windows and shouting ringing in their ears

And yet, he is also struck by the smiles of the Golden Trio and the smell of warm bread in the air, silhouettes jutting in and out of the windows and shouting ringing in their ears.  It reminds Tom of his dreams as a child, of a home to call his own and a warm roof over his head.  But unable to express such deep memories as these, he can only say, "It's so charming here."

"You say that cause you haven't met a gnome yet.  Bloody rascals, those gnomes," Ron quips, leading them up towards the house which just grows in quaintness with each step closer.  But Tom's distracted from it by Ron's words, turning to Hermione with a raised eyebrow.

"'Infestation,' Hermione?" he verbally reminisces.

In response, Hermione grins up at him, catching the memory easily and with potent joy at him remembering.  "Yes, that would be this friend."

The floorboards creak as the four cross the porch and enter into the house, coming to face an ecstatic Molly Weasley--she left only two hours before--and Arthur by her side, beaming brightly.  And it's no surprise to be faced with their hugs, not left up to the Golden Trio, but shared with Tom as well, despite his deepest wish to not embrace with anyone other than Hermione.

But, ever the gentleman to the mass populace, Tom must express his gracious notions with the softening of his green eyes, intentional, "Thank you for allowing me to stay, Mr and Mrs Weasley

But, ever the gentleman to the mass populace, Tom must express his gracious notions with the softening of his green eyes, intentional, "Thank you for allowing me to stay, Mr and Mrs Weasley."

"Anything for you, Tom," Arthur responds, patting Tom on the back far too eagerly for Tom's taste, but he smiles nonetheless.

"But no funny business!" Molly is quick to add to her offer, looking between Tom and Hermione as if they're untrustworthy.  And though Tom truly cannot be trusted, he knows Hermione is too proper to ever disrespect Mrs Weasley and the offering of her home.  And thus, Hermione is the one that blushes under the attention while Tom only chuckles a response:

"I promise," ...not to get caught.

"Yuck, mum," Ron is quick to exclaim as he reenters reality from wherever else he visits.  His pale nose wrinkles up at the notion of Hermione and Tom doing anything like that, but he blanches in realization that Harry and Ginny do, so why not the other couple?