2.

Y/n's POV

"Come on, Camila. I really need you to watch them for me this weekend," I pleaded with my best friend as she followed me to my office.

"I really can't, Y/n. I promised Mani I'd help with the wedding plans," Camila said. I groaned in frustration as I walked into my office, over to my desk. I plopped myself down in my chair,"Why don't you look into that nanny thing Dinah suggested."

"I don't want a stranger watching over my kids. I don't want them to feel like I'm abandoning them like how I felt when I was younger," I said,"Plus that's rather expensive."

Camila scoffed as she sat down in the chair opposite of my desk, leaning back and putting her feet up on my desk.

"Expensive?! You're literally the richest man in Miami. CEO of Y/ln Industries! You own this company. Now you're just being cheap," Camila rolled her eyes.

"It's not my money and it's not my company. It's my father's. I just manage it," I said.

"It's your money too, Y/n. So use it. I know it's going to be hard putting your children's lives in the hands of a stranger but Mani and I can't keep babysitting for you. You work all day, everyday. I think last night was the first time you've seen your kids at night for like a month," Camila said,"Your kids need another constant in their lives besides us. Especially for times like this when you have to travel. Plus...no offense but you need some assistance. Scarlett has hit that age where it seems like everything is out to get her and you're not very sensitive so you can't help her."

"What are you talking about?! I am plenty sensitive!" I looked at my best friend with a look of shock. Camila laughed hard at that, as if that was the funniest thing she had ever heard.

"When Roscoe died when we were 16, you told me to man up and relax. You said I could just get another dog," Camila laughed.

"Because you could have!" I argued. Camila rolled her eyes.

"But I was upset! I didn't want another dog at that moment," Camila said,"Face it, Y/n. You need help."

"I do not. I can raise my children myself thank you very much," I said. Camila raised an eyebrow, looking at me with a 'really?' look.

"Didn't you call me just this morning to ask me if it was okay to give your 6 year old daughter coffee to wake her up?" Camila questioned.

"I just,-" I immediately shut my mouth when Camila looked at me sternly,"Fine. Call Dinah. Tell her I'll get a nanny. But I want a good one. One I can know I can trust to watch my children. And I want to interview her personally."

"Great!! No need to call Dinah. She already has a group of nannies waiting to be interviewed by you right outside the office. I'll go get the first one," Camila started heading to the door. I laughed out loud at that.

"You guys were that sure I'd agree to this?" I questioned my best friend.

"We know you," Camila winked before disappearing out the door, shutting it behind her. I laughed, rolling my eyes.

I sat back in my seat, waiting for Camila to come back with the first nanny of the day. Can't believe I'm really about to spend my day interviewing nannies for my children. Hopefully these nannies won't be too bad and I'll find the right one quickly.

*********
The first nanny I was going to interview was in the military for 20 years. She was pretty old, around like 60. She looked really strict.

"Discipline! That's what I believe in. An undisciplined child is a bad child that needs to be disciplined! They will do chores, eat when told to, and wake up early in the morning to exercise! And you will too sir!"