The Truck

"Dean...."
Something was wrong. He could feel it. Castiel made a quick U-turn, knocking Crowley into him as he sped back towards Kansas. "Bloody Hell Cas! What was that about?"
"Something is wrong at the bunker. I have to get there."
"Oh, your Dean-y senses are tingling, are they?" The angel spared a moment to glare at the demon before putting his eyes back on the road, not giving him an answer. "Well, far be it from me to ruin a good accident, but if you want to get to your beloved in one piece, you might want to slow down." Castiel looked down at the speedometer and saw he was going 80. "Oh," he said, and slowed down to 60. Eyebrows crossing, getting slightly annoyed at the demon. "He is not my 'beloved', as you so eloquently put it. He is just very.... Special to me." Crowley smiled wryly and looked over at the angel, who was.... Was he.... BLUSHING?
"That slight color to your face says just how 'special' he is."
Just then, they stopped at a train crossing. Castiel took a page from Dean's playbook, reached behind Crowley and smacked him in the back of the head.
He rubbed the spot casting an evil eye at Cas. Cas resumed driving.

They were a few miles from Kansas when Crowley decided to speak again.
"Castiel?"
"Yes, Crowley?" He was already losing patience.
"Have you ever... Talked to Dean about how you feel?"
"Crowley...." His gravely voice reverberating through the truck. "So help me...."
"What? It's not like it's painfully obvious, but it is terribly obvious!"
Castiel slammed on the brakes, causing Crowley to go head first into the dashboard. "OW!!!" He said, rubbing his head. "Wha-"
Castiel looked at him then, fire in his eyes. "Just because I agreed to let you help me look for Lucifer does NOT give you the clearance to talk to me about my 'feelings' or lack thereof! I am an Angel of the Lord! Dean and I are connected by a bond! That's all you need to know!!" And with that, Cas continued driving, while Crowley sulked in the passenger seat.

Castiel was alone with his thoughts, feeling Dean's pain down to his very core. He never realized his love for him was so visible to others. If you could even call it that. It was so much more than that. But why Dean Winchester? He saw the angel like family. Not to mention that Dean was a huge lover of women, if his extensive porn collection was any evidence. However, he's risked everything for him on more than one occasion. And this vessel that the angel inhabits, plus his brief encounter with humanity,have made him realize what true feelings are, and he knows he feels them for the hunter.
And he knows that he can never tell him.