Zanemau (MCD)

This one shot was requested by AshlynnWritez! Hope you enjoy!
-------------------------------------------
Aphmau was kind,nice and beutiful while Zane was cruel and evil. Even then their love could not be stopped.

It started with Zane came to Phoenix Drop asking Aphmau to marry him or else her village will be destroyed. He said because her amulet was valuable. Aphmau agreed but she felt different towards Zane. So did Zane. Aphmau grabbed her stuff. (Let's pretend Levin and Malachi dont exist k) She said goodbye to everyone. Every started crying especially Garroth and Laurance. How could this happen they loved her now someone one took her. They agreed to go and bring Aphmau back.
*Time Skip brought to you by Nice Gene*
When Zane and Aphmau finnaly got to Okhasis. (dont know how to spell sorry😂) They agreed to get married the next day. Zane took Aphmau to her room. There he pinned her to the wall and softly kissed her. He finnaly found his only happiness in the darkness of his soul.(deep i know) Aphmau was suprised but started kissing Zane back. He let go of her hands and she put her hands behind his neck. They stopped kissing because they needed air. Zane looked at Aphmau and she looked at him. They knew they truly loved eachother.
*Meanwhile in Phoenix Drop*
Garroth and Laurance were leaving the village under Dante's watch. They left to Okhasis. They were to destroy the wedding.
*The Next Day*
Aphmau was putting on her dress with the help of her maid. They did her hair and makeup. While Zane was putting on his tux. They were ready.
*Time skip to the wedding*
They had saud their vows but before they could finish two figures rushed in. Garroth and Laurance were mad and told Aphmau to back away from Zane but she instead went in front of him and kissed him he kissed back. Laurance and Garroth were suprised and said but why. She told then she had fallen in love with Zane despite everything he did. They took Garroth and Laurance back to Phoenix Drop. They were both really disappointed but what could they do if she loved hin they were going to be happuly for her.
*Back to Aphmau and Zane*
They finished the ceremony and the priest said you may kiss the bride. Zane dipped Aph and kissed her softly. Everyone cheered.

Hapy ever after
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Or is it?????

-------------------------------------------
Hey guys this is my first one shot i hoped you enjoyed plz vote and follow me! Please leave another comment for a different ship! Until next time my little Septiplier shippers.
Love,Liz💛💛