SUMMARY

disclaimer - i do not own teen wolf or any of it's characters so all rights go to Jeff Davis on that one. I do however own Juliet and all of my babygirl's plot lines so don't you dare try stealing a plot line. 

00; summary

There was a one-hundred percent chance that Juliet Knight's DNA make up was purely sunshine, laughter, and flowers. Any one who had ever met the girl was sure to think that she was possibly the sweetest person they had ever met, and they wouldn't be wrong. Juliet loved everything she possibly could, and practically had a smile on her face from the moment she woke up till the moment she fell asleep. 

This was the very reason Stiles Stilinski was sure that his best friend needed Juliet Knight in his life as soon as possible, and not just as his cute, quirky new coworker. After losing his first love and overcoming some pretty terrifying enemies, Scott needed a bit of a pick me up as their senior year came around. 

And it was all because of Stiles that Scott ended up in Juliet's grandfather's house, helping the newly-moved-in-girl to unpack her things. Unfortunatly, or maybe, depending on how you look at it you may think it's fortunate, this is also how the McCall boy and Knight girl ended up in her attic, unraveling her into a world Scott very much wanted to shield her from. 

Scott and Stiles should've known better, because in Beacon Hills, every family had a deep dark secret, no matter how bright and sunny their exteriors may be. 

-----

Melissa Benoist as Juliet Knight 

 this might be slightly familiar to some of you, and that's because it's a revamp of an old story line that i've been working on on and off for a while so i hope this time it sticks. basically, i've watched the entirety of the letter for the king on netflix and i seeing knights made me think of my girl juliet knight for the first time in like a year.  I'm really excited because i have such a fun plot planned and Juliet is going to be such a fun and bubbly character which i'm really excited for because most of my characters are more on the dark and twisty side.  

quick question, what would a good ship name for Scott and Juliet be? Sculiet? maybe  Knott or McKnight? I LITERALLY CAN'Y DECIDE HELP