Chapter 7 - You Weirdos

"What does the spell Avis do??" Lily asked, flipping through the flash cards. We were in the library studying for OWL's. Well... Lily was making us study. I would rather be setting up that prank for Severus Snape.

"Conjures a flock of birds." Marlene said and yawned.

"Good. Now what about Engorgio?"

"Makes something larger." Alice mumbled, placing her head on top of all her books.

"Close enough. What is Occulus Reparo?" I laughed.

"I'll show you." I said and took off my glasses. I dropped my glasses onto the floor making them break. "Oh what a shame!" I said dramatically and grabbed my wand. I pointed it at my glasses. "Occulus Reparo." My glasses fixed instantly. I picked them up and showed it to Lily, who stared at me and the glasses. I smiled and put them on.

"Yeah... okay. Anyway, what's Nox?"

"Turns off the light." Marlene sighed.

"Good now those are simple-"

"Are you sure this is right Prongs?" We heard the voice of Peter Pettigrew. I frowned. What are they doing in the library? I looked in between two books on the bookshelf and saw James, Sirius and Peter flipping through books.

"Yes I'm sure Wormtail." James said and rolled his eyes. He grabbed a book and scanned through the pages. Lily's eyes widened and she quickly packed all her stuff.

"A Mandrake leaf? For a month? Where are we going to find a bloody Mandrake leaf?" Sirius asked. Marlene looked up and smiled.

"And in this book it says you don't have to use a Mandrake leaf!" Peter exclaimed.

"Well... we'll just have to look around then..." They walked off.

"Goodbye." Lily said and grabbed all her books.

"Leaving so soon Evans?" Lily sighed with annoyance and turned around slowly. James smirked at her with Peter and Sirius. "Go out with me?"

"No. What are you three doing here?" Lily asked, crossing her arms. "Where's Remus?"

"Why do you ask that Evans? Want to see Remy? You don't want to see us?"

"You're right. I don't want to see you three."

"Well that failed Prongs." Sirius said, smirking. James rolled his eyes.

"Anyway what are you three doing? In the library?" Alice asked, crossing her arms.

"That's for us to know. And for you to not to find out." Peter said.

"And why would you need a Mandrake leaf?" I questioned, frowning at the three of them.

"Again, it's none of your business." James said again, narrowing his eyes at me. "Now we better go. See you around. Nice hair." He added, nodding to my still purple hair. I charged at him but Lily and Marlene held me back. James grinned and the three of them walked off.

"That was weird." Alice said. We nodded and sighed. Lily and Marlene slowly let me go.

"Let's go, we're gonna be late for Transfiguration." Lily stated. We nodded and walked out of the library.

We sat down in our usual seats in Transfiguration. McGonagall walked to the front and James put his hand up, surprising everybody.

"Yes Mr Potter?" McGonagall questioned, looking down at James.

"Professor, how do you become an animagus?" James asked. I frowned and everyone looked at him.

"Hypothetically." Sirius added.