"You sure you're up for it Fall? You're new here, you don't know what you're up against." He said, his voice full of pride.
"Well neither do you." I said, a small grin appearing on my face.
Isabel Fall, a fifteen year old witch has been transferred to Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Upon arriving at the school, she is soon to learn about the infamous Marauders and how they prank, hex and jinx many people in the school. All she can do is hope and pray they do nothing of the sort towards her.
Of course, when they come strutting down the corridors, start doing pranks, jinxes and hexes, the Prank War begins and many secrets are bound to be revealed.
Disclaimer: Most of the Characters in this book are NOT mine, only Isabel and a few others are. The rest belong to the amazing JK Rowling.
- Chapter 1 - Don't Get Me Started
- Chapter 2 - The Marauders' Spot
- Chapter 3 - I Challenge You
- Chapter 4 - A Feminine Scream
- Chapter 5 - What the bloody hell...
- Chapter 6 - First Marauder Rule
- Chapter 7 - You Weirdos
- Chapter 8 - Of Course I'm Serious
- Chapter 9 - The Mysterious, Black Stray
- Chapter 10 - Every Time
- Chapter 11 - Not The Best
- Chapter 12 - Bad Idea
- Chapter 13 - Secrets
- Chapter 14 - Worry
- Chapter 15 - Too Many Times
- Chapter 16 - Do You Really?
- Chapter 17 - Don't Believe That
- Chapter 18 - The Smart One
- Chapter 19 - Now I Know
- Chapter 20 - Don't Ever
- Chapter 21 - Stop Talking
- Chapter 22 - Are You Mad
- Chapter 23 - You Wish
- Chapter 24 - I Swear
- Chapter 25 - Different
- Chapter 26 - Letters
- Chapter 27 - I Guess
- Chapter 28 - Bribery
- Chapter 29 - Chocolate
- Chapter 30 - Marauder Edition
- Chapter 31 - You Bloody Idiots
- Chapter 32 - Oh My God
- Chapter 33 - The Stag, Black Dog and Rat
- Chapter 34 - Fight Me
- Chapter 35 - Failure
- Chapter 36 - Something Wrong
- Chapter 37 - Bright Yellow
- Chapter 38 - The Train Ride Back