No (chapter 18)

It happened so fast that if you blinked, you'd miss it. Yells could be heard all around us. Weight pressed down on us so hard that we tumbled to the dirt. I finally realized what it was. A net. Before me or Conner could react, we were locked in a metal cage that even the slightest touch sent shock waves coursing through you. I could see through. People were working hard and fast. They lifted us to a truck. It was armed and lots of people stood guard around it. I hit the side as hard as I could and the people where scared. The sergeant barked orders and we were pushed into the vehicle. Together we slammed into the walls desperately trying to escape. I finally gave up and sunk to the floors in tears. Conner sighed and sat down next to me. We huddled together, me in tears. After about 5-10 minutes we arrived to the destination. I looked up and we were wheeling to the detention center. There were three rooms. One was bright pink, one was dark blue, the final light blue. Three buttons appeared inside the box. Each one said the color of a room. I hit the light blue and the barrier around it opened. We were wheeled inside and the barrier appeared again. The box fell open and it was wheeled outside, presumably by remote control. The people outside were talk and I could only pick out few words. "Forced...lock...Adam...." oh no. By the sounds of it someone was hired to watch us. I didn't care. I held my head in my hands and cried. Every tear I got madder and madder. I didn't even notice my dad walk in. The entire crew was alone in here, watching us. I screamed a scream so high pitched that normal glass would have shattered to pieces about 3 miles away. The guys eye widen but of course I couldn't tell. Conner, knowing what was happening, quickly came by my side to calm me, but it was too late. I jumped up with my wings outstretched and hurled myself to my the barrier. The electricity barely fazed me. They thankfully couldn't recognize me and just stared in horror. My claws outstretched farther than my middle finger and it dug into it surfacing on the outside. I opened my eyes which were recently closed and saw them. I instantly backed down and they were curious of my actions. Ross was the first to come forth. He hesitantly opened the barrier and I could hear them clearly. Everyone started to yell at him but Ross shushed them. He looked at me through my eyes and I couldn't contain myself. I hugged him and slowly turned back to normal. Conner did too. Everyone gasped and I cried. They came and hugged us and we left. No one spoke the entire time but I knew that, we were going to have a lot to explain. A lot.