School ugh (chapter 13)

I wake up to Mystery liking my face and I giggle and stand up. I walk to the bathroom with Mystery there to trip me every so often 👍. I brush my teeth, do my hair, etc etc. I go downstairs and grab a pear and grab my skateboard. I pick up Mystery and put her in my jacket to bring to school. Because why not? I skateboard to school and step into the hallway. Like any day it's super crowded and I have to fight to my locker. I finally get there and grab my stuff. I reach down on my pocket and pull out a dog treat. "You gonna eat that?" Someone asked behind me. I turned and saw.........guess who.

Brittany Spears.

Naw I'm just kidding it was Conner. I laughed and opened my jacket just a bit to show Mystery peaking her head out. I gave her treat and she gladly took it. I watched Conner's face turn from excited to curious to aw. I laughed and he proceeded to pet the little puppy. I zipped up my jacket and we decided to skip school. #thuglife. We sat under the cherry tree and I let Mystery run and play. I turned to Conner and we talked about stuff and how I got the puppy. I told him the story of Okami and how I'm met him near the stream. Then I told how I was at my spot and Okami brought Nadia and Mystery, Copper, Dakota, Saphire, and Shelia. I offered to take him to my house to meet the puppies and then all 7 of us (Conner, me, and the puppies) can go to my secret spot. He gladly accepted and soon enough school ended. (Don't ask about Conners parents let's just say there cool with it). I grabbed my skateboard and I had a spare and gave it to Conner. We rode to my house and I opened the door to see Copper, Dakota, Saphire, and Shelia in the living room. Conner played with them for a while then Adam came downstairs. OH NO PARENT ALERT PARENT ALERT SYSTEMS FAILING. I calmed down and introduced them. "Adam this is Conner one of my friends, Conner this is my dad Adam" they said hi and shakes hands and I invited Conner to my room. He said yes and the pups followed at out heels. I opened my door and threw my backpack down and turned on my computer. Conner sat on my bed and played with the puppies . I finished looking through my messages and told him it's time to go. He got up and grabbed my spare skateboard and I grabbed mine. I took two puppies and he took three and we headed off to the park.

Do you know how many times I had to change puppy's to puppies? Every time you see puppies, that's how many times I had to change it. Don't ask why I spelled it puppy's. Anyway looks like we got a new ship going on WHOOP WHOOP. Anyway hope you enjoyed this chapter and I'll see you later. Bye my little Fennec foxes 🐺.