Tight skirts and too much makeup (chapter 10)

I woke up did my routine and headed to school. I was at my locker and all the sudden I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned to see three girls in the tightest, tiniest little skirt ever. Her face was like a cake with the makeup being the icing. She had a face that if this was a cartoon, steam would be shooting out of her ears. Her two friends grabbed me and dragged me to the back of the school. They proceeded to kick punch and spit at my while saying hurtful things. My old wounds and new wounds reopened and spilt. My head began to bleed and my leg was gushing. I held in every little scream and every last tear till they left me. When they left...I weeped. I couldn't move and just layed there on the dirt watching the clouds or occasional butterfly. Then I got an idea. It was pretty crazy but its worth a try. I whistled. I waited a few minutes and each ten seconds my hope began to fade. Just when I was about to give up the black wolf came to me. He looked at me and sniffed my wounds. He began to lick the wounds and clean them. Fun fact dog licks heal wounds. I smiled and used all my energy to pet the wolf. Soon he layed down right next to me. We layed there and soon I fell asleep using him as a pillow and the sun as a blanket.
Time skip to lunch brought to you by aphhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhmau

I awoke to the sounds of chatter and saw the three girls above me again. I looked and saw the wolf standing in the shadows. They began to hurt me again and the wolf almost pounced. I whistled signaling him to stand down. The girls of course hit harder at this. I began to bleed even more than last time and I got a headache so bad it took every ounce of me to not scream. They finally left and I wept till no more tears came out. The wolf came over and cuddled against me protectively. I petted his ears gently and soothed his back whisper words softly. He grew tired and we slept together in the grass.

Time skip to after school brought to you by septiplier.

I was awoken by yelling and saw Conner above me a worried expression spread across his face. He breathed a sigh of relief to see my eyes open. "I thought you were dead" he said. That rhymes lol. I smiled and said "can't get rid of me that easily." He chuckled and helped me up only to be met by me falling from the pain. He grimaced and then picked me up bridal style. I screamed and he chuckled. I giggled and he took me to the pick up area. He let me go before we rounded the corner to the pick up line. By then I had regained my balance and lost blood and could walk properly. I turned and gave him a peck on the cheek and ran off to my car. I turned to see him holding his cheek and blushing crazily while smiling like a goofball. I giggled and waved goodbye and we were off. I looked to see Ross driving me and we headed to the office. I got out of the car and ran inside to the couch. Adam came to the couch and picked me up. I sighed and he carried me to a room with a desk, couch, computer, and $3000. I squealed and hugged him and ran to my new desk. I turned on my computer. I downloaded minecraft and spore (spore is an awesome game you should check it out). I looked at my money and knew what instantly what I was going to do. I grabbed my money and looked in my bag and pulled out a skateboard. What? I surprised you didn't I. I left a note on my door saying I'm at the store and left. I rode my skateboard to the store and went inside. I bought headphones, a mic, and a camera and left. I set it up and turned on the camera.

Sarah recording=underlined font

Hey guys it's Bloomisis otherwise known as Sarah and today is my first YouTube video and wish me luck. Now today let's play...cluster truck. So we started the game and the controls say space to jump...(click) WOAH JESUS HES LIKE ON THE MOON OR SOMETHING HOLY COW THIS DUDE IS LIGHT. Ok we got this just calm down we can do this. Ok it say arrow keys to move MAN THIS DUDE IS LIKE THE FLASH SHEESH CALM DOWN. Wow even though the controls are ridiculous it's an awesome game. Ok we can ride trucks hmm ok? (Rides the side of the truck) OH SO NOW HES SPIDER-MAN WHAT ELSE DOES HE DO LASER EYES LIKE SUPERMAN OR SUPER COOL TECH STUFF LIKE BATMAN. Man this game is just wow. Ok next game because why not? How about spore? Ok so loading. HAHAHA LOOK AT MY DUDE HES SO CUTE. Aww he's a- OMG DID YOU SEE THAT A MASSIVE MONSTER CAME AND ATE ME...HE ATE ME. WHYYYYYY MY LITTLE DUDE. HE DID NOTHING WRONG. Ok again. Ooh look I can put spike on my butt. 🎶SPIKES ON MY BUTT, SPIKES ON MY BUTT, WATCH OUT MONSTERS FOR THE SPIKES ON MY BUTT WOOHOO🎶. Did everyone like my song? It was amazing don't lie. Anyway that's all for today I had fun, you hopefully had fun. And I got to have spikes on my butt. sooooooooo bye everyone. 🎶SPIKES ON MY BUTT, SPIKES ON MY BUTT, WATCH OUT MONSTERS- (fades out and quits).

I edit my video and post it online. I set on notifications on my phone and go for dinner. I sit on the couch and grab a banana. Didn't expect that did ya. I decided to not tell anyone of my YouTube channel because I wanna rise up on my own not because sky helped me. Adam came out on his phone and I heard my voice playing from it. I got skittish all the sudden. What if he doesn't like my videos, what if he doesn't think there funny- I was interrupted from my thoughts by Adam laughing so hard he fell to the ground. I listened and heard my song about spiked butts. I laughed a little and everyone came out to check on Adam. He played my song and everyone was howling with laughter. I grinned with pride seeing that what I did made the sky army laugh. It was one of the proudest moments of my life. They watched to the end and laughed again at my outro. They instantly started talking and I just left. I then started getting a bunch of emails for the likes and comments. I laughed and muted notifications realizing that if I kept it on my phone was going to blow up. I went to bed and rested smiling to myself.

I just looked up once "in a while" and saw that song and it turned up a pretty good song. Well thanks again for 100 views that's awesome and I'll cya later. Bye my little Fennec foxes 🐺.

If the video above is yours please don't hate and if it bothers you please tell me I will make sure you are the true owner and take it down no drama needed.