Oh no! (Chapter 12)

I woke up really excited. IM DEFINITELY GOING BACK TO THE CUTE LITTLE BABIES. I got up and got ready in 5 minutes. I ran downstairs and grabbed the quickest thing to eat. It was an apple. I grabbed my skateboard and put a sticky note on the fridge explaining I was at the park. I raced there and ran to my secret spot. I scurried up the wall and whistled. Nothing. Not to worry. I whistle again. I see Dakota came first, the black one. Then Mystery the white one, then Shelia the mix, then Copper the red one, last was Saphire the black and white one. I began to play with them and waited. And waited. And waited. Okami and Nadia never came. After thirty minutes I knew they were dead and pitied the pups. They were so small and didn't know that there only parents were dead. I decided to take them home. I grabbed them and placed two in my pockets and the other three in my zipper (idk). I slowly went back and walked in my house. I went to my room and set them down. They instantly started roaming and sniffing at every corner. I realized I needed bottles to feed them milk. I left them there and quickly went to the store and bought 5 bottles. I payed for them and raced home. I poured each bottle with milk and heat them up. I ran upstairs and opened the door. They raced towards me and jumped at my legs. I sat down and set each bottle up to where they could drink whenever they want. They all instantly ran over and drank. They soon feel sleepy and layed down on the ground. I realized they needed a bed and grabbed a cardboard box that was left over when I bought the camera. I ripped off the sides and placed a blanket I found down stairs on the box. I then placed each of them in the box and they feel asleep. I sighed and went back downstairs. I turned on the tv and checked in them every thirty minutes. As I was watching tv I heard crying and an upstairs. I saw the pups up and looking probably for me. I sat next to them and pet them and they calmed down. They went to their milk and drank. I heard the door open and footsteps up the stairs. My door opened and there stood max and Ross. When Ross saw the wolfs he squeaked and jumped in maxes arms. Max rolled his eyes and dropped Ross. He looked at me questionably and I shrugged. "You know Adam won't let you keep them right?" He said. I furrowed my eyebrows determined and said. See the key word SAID. "I will do whatever it takes to keep them." He looked at me wide eyed and I smiled. He fumbled with his pocket and instantly called Adam. " Adam she talked" he said instantly. I heard yelling on his end and max laughing. He then talked about the wolfs and more yelling came. He hung up and chuckled. "What's there names" he asked. I pointed to each one and said "Mystery, Saphire, Dakota, Copper, and Shelia. There parents were Okami and Nadia but they died so I took them in." He nodded and I noticed Ross looking at them warily. Dakota following true to his name went first to visit the giants. He sniffed Ross and Ross slowly put his hand down to pet him. He fell in love and soon was playing with him. Copper went towards max and max petted him. Copper turned and grabbed a toy I bought and brought it to max. Max took it and played tug-a-war with the puppy. Jerome came and Dakota went to him too. He instantly fell in love and he became their wolf even though I'm gonna take care of them. Adam, Quintion, and Barney came and were greeted by Saphire. They bonded and she enjoyed the attention. She was their wolf now. Of course Copper was now Max's. Jason and Mitch appeared and Coppper greeted them. Now max has to share hahahahha. He did not look happy but dealt with it. And of course, Mystery was mine. She stayed in my lap the entire time and refused to go near them. When they came close she growled and they backed off. I giggled and soothed her head. She fell asleep in my lap. Looks like we've got new members of the family. We are family (hint hint that's the name of the song XD)

Hey guys so I hope you like the new chapter. I was planning to do something like this for a while now and the time had finally come. Please keep commenting ideas for this story and have a great day. Cya latter my little Fennec foxes 🐺.