Finally, we settle into the cars. I end riding with Gage, Dustin, and Gabby. We all plumit into silence and soon, I fall into a deep sleep.

By the time I woke up, It seemed we had already arrived. I lolled my head away from the wind and sat up, stretching my arms over my head. I lazily glanced to my side, out the window, to be appalled by the view.

There stood the beach and the cabin from my dream. The same dream where Alexander and Jordan appeared in. I blinked and rubbed the sleep away from my eyes. I was making sure that I wasn't just seeing stuff. But no, the view was still the same.

This was the exact same beach from my dream. I just knew it. Just when I thought I was starting to figure things out, another curve ball was thrown my way.

"Did you have a nice nap, sleeping beauty?" Asked Dustin from the back. I turned in my seat and peered over at Dustin who had a goofy smile on his face.

I gave him a stiff nod. "Uh, yeah."

He frowned. Obviously noticing my change in attitude. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing," I muttered, turning back in my chair and stared for as we turned to park. Gage glanced at me as he yanked the car from the ignition.

"You sure? You seem.. on edge," He said and swings open the door. He doesn't give me time to reassure him that I'm fine since he hastily started grabbing bags, throwing them over his shoulder. Gabby does the same.

I watched from the window as she runs through the sand to the cabin, laughing. She must really love this place.

"Are you coming Ray?" I hear Dustin shuffle around in the back seat before he opens the car door.

"Yeah," I replied and swung open the door. I held out my hand to collect some of the bags in his arms. He happily thrusts about three of them into my arms.

"Who's bags are these?" I asked as I eyed the overly filled black duffel bag. Dustin shrugged.

"Dunno. Let's just go put this stuff away."

I nodded and trailed behind him, trudging our way to the cabin. Most people are huddled around it, chatting about what room they're getting and who they're going to share it with. I made a face at that. God I hope I don't get paired with Chloe or even Elli. Would they stick me with him?

Gabby's excited squealing is what brings me out of my thoughts. "Me and Ray are sharing a room!" She beamed at me and I did my best to muster up one of my own. It's not that I don't want to room with Gabby, but things between us are so.. tension filled. But maybe this is what we need to bond back together, I guess.

"Aw," Gage frowned. "I wanted to share with Ray."

I rolled my eyes and placed the bags on the ground, "You'll be fine. Now, where the hell do I put these bags?"

"I'll show you to our room," Gabby said and marched over to me, grabbing the bags I placed on the floor. "Are you bunking with us, Chloe?"

"Might as well." Chloe grumbled and we both reluctantly followed Gabby down a hallway before we stopped in front of a wooden door. She pushed it open with her elbows and dumped the bags on the plush white carpet.

I examined the room, pleased when I noticed three twin beds pushed into corners of the room. It's nothing extravagant. Besides the beds, all we have in here in are two wooden dressers and a small TV perched in the center of the room.

"It'll do." Chloe said and strolled over to the bed in the far left corner. "I call dibs on this bed."

"Fine with me," Gabby then throws her bag on the bed in the right corner and I'm left with the bed that's positioned directly in front of the TV. I don't complain.