I'd pick Gage over Dustin any day. If that's how it is, then why the hell am I wasting my time on Dustin? Maybe because it makes me feel a bit more free to pick who I want to be with.. Like, if I wanted, I could be with Dustin. I'd get to make my own choice. I could disobey the whole mate thing and make my own decisions of who I truly liked. Or well, loved.

There was no doubt in my mind that I.. Liked Gage. God, how hard was that to say? I had to admit it at some point. I couldn't deny it any longer.

I. Like. Gage.

I almost felt like laughing out loud at my own stupidity. Of course I'd always pick Gage. And he knew that himself.

"I'm feeling some real sexual tension between you two."

The voice makes me snap out of my thoughts immediately and I turned to see Elli with a coy grin on his lips as his eyes dart between Gage and I.

Gage punches him in the arm playfully. "Shut up, Elli."

"Hey, I'm just saying what I think. Fuck and get it over with already. I can't believe you guys haven't had sex, you are mates." He shrugged nonchalantly, grabbing a piece of bacon off my plate while my eyes bulge out of my head. He knew we were mates?

"You know we're..?" I leave my question hanging in the air. Then directed a pointed look at him. "Who told you?"

Again, Elli shrugs. "No one. I mean, come on. Everyone knows. We noticed it a while back once we saw that mark on your neck. No one really does care. So you guys don't have to hide your relationship or anything."

He thinks me and Gage are hiding a secret relationship? Are we? Wait, do we even have a relationship to hide? Not one that I know of, at least.

How could I have expected to successfully hide our.. relationship, (I guess we'll call it that) without anybody realizing it? That was pretty stupid of me.

"Hurry up and eat, too. I wanna get going to the cabin so I get to see Ray in her bikini." Elli winked, while I glared at him.

Gage glares at Elli as well. "Don't talk about Ray like that."

Elli laughed and holds his hands up in a submissive manner, "Chill. I know she's your girl. Anyway, I'm gonna start helping putting the bags in the car. Later."

I watched as Elli walked off and grabbed numerous bags as he exited the house and went to the car. I sighed and pushed my plate towards Gage, who grabbed it and put it in the sink.

"I'm gonna go grab my bags, alright?" I didn't wait for a reply. I jogged up the stairs and walked into my room, grabbing my two duffel bags.

Gabby appeared seconds later and swiped a bag from my grip. I groaned, "Gabby, I can carry my own bags."

"I know," She said. "But you take too long."

I ignore her comment and followed her down the stairs. We made our way to the car and threw our bags in the back.

Slowly then, everyone starts to pile into their cars until we're only left waiting for Dustin.

"He's always the late one, huh?" I mused and leaned against Gage's mustang. I picked at my nails, staring out into the woods for any sign of golden blond hair.

"Seems like it." Gage agreed, "I say we just leave him behind."

"You just want to leave him behind because you hate him." Gabby argues, but then groans five minutes later when Dustin still hasn't arrived. "Leaving him behind doesn't sound too bad, suddenly."

"Chill! I'm here!"

All three of our heads snapped in the direction of the voice to see Dustin come jogging in our direction. Though we're happy to see him, we all glare and complain about how long we took.