{17} I CAN NOT DO THIS

6 months later...

He hasn't called or texted me in 6 months. I have tried calling him but he's been rejecting me. I couldn't believe it and still can't believe how he could just leave me like this. It hurts. It really does. I have been slowly giving up on us. I drink now and smoke. I go to clubs and get paid to do my thing.

Then, today I received a text from him.

I'm so sorry for being a distant person with you and I know you didn't plan on it being this long but I had to stay longer than expected and for that I apologize. Call me as soon as you can. I'll be open all today and tomorrow just for you, my amante. I'll be waiting for you.

I smile but then frown at how he just now text me. I can't believe this. I cut off my phone and place it in my drawer.

I go downstairs and saw mom and Shealia watching tv.

"I'm going out." I say but before I could open the door my sister runs over.

"Where?" She ask.
"None of Yo-" before I could finish the doorknob started to jiggle.

I look at it then at my mom.
"Everyone upstairs now! Go!" My mom whisper yells at us. We quickly do what she says just when the door got knocked down.

"What are you doing here?" My mom says.

I tell Shealia to hide in her room and I slowly make my way back down the stairs.

"You know what I'm back here for.. that little bitch." I look over and saw it was dad.

I causally walked over to my mom and gave a good glare at dad before I look at mom.

"Is everything okay?" I ask her.

"With her, yes, with you.." he shakes his head and laugh.

"You need to get the hell out!" I yell.

He slaps me hard and I fall to the floor.

"You don't ever talk to me like that." He spits out.

"Hold up, Nate. You can't -" my mom began but he back hand slapped her making blood come from her. She fell to the floor knocked out.

"Dad?" Shealia asks.

"Sweetie, come here for dad." He smiles at her.

"No, Shealia run!" He grabbed me by my neck and pulled me up. It started getting hard for me to breath.
"Let her go!"

"Come here and I will." I shake my head.

"NO." But she doesn't listen and began to slowest walk forward.

"Let her go." I felt my eyes begin to roll back just when he let go and I started breathing hard.

"BOYS, COME GET THESE TRAMPS!" My dad yells and just like that I was out.

After hours of being unconscious, I finally wake up with my hands tied to a metal bed.
I heard the door open and my dad walks in.

"Dad please, don't do this." He looks at me and took out a needle.

"No! No! Not again! PLEASE!"
I began to cry as he walked closer to me.
" I make a lot of money with Shealia. She's so.. innocent." I began to struggle as he sticks the needle inside me and inserts the liquids inside me. I scream out of pain and I continued until I couldn't anymore.

"Listen, you are gonna call Lontisio and tell him he needs to come back. That something happened to one of his sisters." My dad tells me.

"Dad." My voice cracks as he holds up a gun.

"Do it now!" He holds out a phone and I slowly take it after he untied my hands.

I call him and wait while it rings.

"Hello?" Lontisio answers.
I began to cry hard. I haven't heard his voice in so long!
"Ethilia.. what's wrong?" He asks.

"Lontisio. I need you to come back. Your sister.. she's sick." I say.
"What do you mean she sick?" I look at my dad and he grabs me by my neck making me begin to breath hard.

"Ethilia!" He yells. My dad takes the phone from me and began to talk.

"If you want your little princess back you come back or.. I'll just sell her." And like that he hung the phone up.

"How could you do this to your wife and daughters! You -" before I could finish he backhand slapped me making my face turn the other way. I groaned in pain.

"Don't try to act so innocent. I know what you've been through.. I know how you were raped and abused. You don't fool me." I look at him and shook my head.

Before I could respond, the door opened and my nightmare walked in with a huge smile on his face.

"I'm back."