{7.} SwimSuit Models

E - Ethilias Swimsuit

S - Shealias Swimsuit

*•*•*•*•*•*

Retiring back "home" wasn't hard at all. I'm back to my regular mode of not caring and/or doing anything worth fighting for. I am graceful being in this world,although this world is doubtful, I take what I get and give.

I am not poor nor am I rich but I still give plenty to enough chance to get my act together.

"Hey. How are you?" Lontisio asks.

"I don't know now that you are here." I say. He chuckles before sitting down a box. I look at the light blue box before back at Lontisio who was smiling.

"Open and change. I'll be waiting for you at the side door and your sister... You'll just have to come see." He winks before walking out.

Why is he so sweet and devilish at the same time. I get off the bed and reluctantly pull the box close. It may be a trick.

I open the box slowly and gasp. It had the most beautiful swim set I've ever seen. It showed a lot when I put it on but I didn't care it was stunning on me.
(Picture above)

I put a jacket on and zipped it up since it was cool and I was still new to Lontisio's place.

I went to the backside and heard a splash. My sister was jumping into a massive built in pool in the backyard.

"Sweetheart, take the jacket off. It's like 130 degrees out." Lontisio says walking behind me making me flinch.

"He kisses the back of my neck before unzipping the jacket slowly.

"Stop it!" I yell but it was too late the jacket was off and I was on full display.

Lontisio turned me toward him and smirked.
"Beautiful, my queen." He says.

I pull back. I run and jump inside the pool.

Cold... COLD!

Ahhh. So refreshing since it was hot.
"Get inside." I smile at Lontisio.

"No, I'm good." He smiles.

My sister and I splashed water at each other until I finally came up with a idea after Shealia had gotten out to get changed.

I jumped inside but this time, I didn't come up.

"Ethilia? Come up... Ethilia... Ethilia! This isn't funny! If I have to come to get you..." I heard Lontisio say seriously.

I heard a splash and I felt hands connect with my waist.

I look at a angry Lontisio. I laughed.
"YOU COULD'VE DIED!" He yells.
"But I didn't." I smirk.

He puts his head to my shoulder than kisses it before putting his mouth to my ear.

"You're in so much trouble, baby."

... I'm back! I bet you missed me! No? No... Okay! Heyyyy! How was this chapter!?! When should I update next? Every month? Every week?