Chapter 10

The next day I decide to go to Adams house to make sure he was ok. Besides I have to give him his medal. So I skated over and knock on the door.

"Why hello Miss Su, How are you?" Rose asked with a smile.

"I'm fine, I was just wondering if I could see Adam?" I asked with uncertainty.

"Of course, he is watching television in the den." So she let me in and I walked in to the den. To see Adam looking fine and watching a hockey game of all things. He looked up and smiled.

"Hey Adam, how you feeling?" I can't believe I just asked that.

"I'm fine. So who won the game?" He really needs a life. I decided to play coy.

"Oh I don't know, how about the best team in all of Minnesota."

"Oh, so the Hawks won?" He asked with disappointment.

"Hey I resent that, and no dumb dumb the Ducks won!" Then I tossed him his medal and he beamed.

"No way! How did we win?" So for the next couple of minutes I explained the game. Just then the doorbell rang. A couple of minutes later Rose came in saying.

"Adam, Su there are some people here to see you." We shared a look and went to the hallway to see all the Ducks looking around in awe.

"Hey guys what are you doing here?" Adam asked.

"We just wanted to make sure you were ok. And also if you two wanted to come with us to see Coach Bombay off." Charlie said. Off? Where was he going? The Ducks then explained that Bombay was going to the minors. So we all skated off the bus station. Even though I didn't know Coach Bombay as well as the others I was going to miss him, He taught Adam and I that it isn't always about winning, it's about having fun. So we took turns shaking his hand and giving him a goodbye message. Then he started talking to Charlie's Mom and they actually kissed. Much to the embarrassment of Charlie. Then Coach got on the bus, but not without a message of his own.

"No matter what happens I'll see you next year Ducks. We got a title to defend." We all started cheering and screaming and causing people to look at us weird. But, who cares, I don't because I'm a Duck. Quack quack.
_____________________________________

A/N: Ok it's over. I'm thinking about writing a sequel. I do not own the mighty ducks but, I do own Su Granger.