Chapter 1

"Hey Adam!" Su Granger yelled at her best friend Adam Banks. She skated over to his house, which wasn't very far, because the houses were next door to each other. Adam as usual was practicing for hockey. Sometimes he really needed a life.

"Hey Su, what's up?"

"What's up? What's up is the tryouts for the hawks today! Duh!" Adam chuckled.

"I'm sure you'll do fine." He said.

"Easy for you to say your not a girl!"

"What does being a girl have to do with anything?"

"Because no girl has every made the Hawks before!"

"Your at the same skill level as me, if I make the team then you have to too."

"Thanks Adam, you're a great best friend."

"What can I say, I'm awesome." They both laughed.

"The great thing about practice is I can push Mcgill to the ground and blame it on hockey!" Su said.

"I still don't get why you to hate each other."

"I still don't get why your friends with him, you act like a bully when your with him."

"Do not!"

"Do to!"

"For you to being best friends you sure fight a lot." They turned around to see Mr. Banks behind them.

"Hello Su, you need a ride to the arena?"

"Why thank you Mr. Banks." Once they got to the arena Mr. Banks starting lecturing Adam about doing well and blah blah. Su always felt bad for Adam because his dad pushes him way to much.

"Now do well Adam, and you as well Su. I'll pick you too up at 4:00, ok?"

"Yes." They both answered at the same time.

"You ready?" Adam asked.

"Yeah, what about you?"

"I'm as ready as I'll ever be."

"Don't worry about your Dad, Adam, you're going to do fine." She said putting a friendly arm around his shoulder.

"How do you know?" He asked

"Call it best friend intuition." They shared a laugh and walked into the arena.

(So what do you guys think? I do not own the Mighty Ducks or anything related to them.)

______________________________________
A/N: Alright so I decided that I'll right a book for The mighty Ducks. Hope you enjoy. Thank you.