♥Let's Talk Titanic♥

This idea just came to me randomly and I'm so happy it did because I'm so excited to write this omg.

First of all, THIS IS MY REINTERPRETATION OF THE 1997 FILM TITANIC. That in no way means that it's going to be exactly like the story, even though obviously, there will be similarities. Furthermore, this is a modern twist on the story.

Also, these characters may have the same names as those in the movie, but they are are original, so don't come tell me that Rose and Jack don't act like they do in the movie. The plot line is also completely thought out by me, and only a slight reference and inspiration is taken from the movie.

Titanic is one of the first movies that actually hit me emotionally, and made me cry for hours. And I know for a fact that I share this reaction with a lot of you.

So come on guys, let's enter this ship together, and hopefully this time, there will be a lot less tears shed. 

~Rue.

p.s. This can still be read if you have not seen the movie Titanic. It'll just play out like a normal story.

~~~

Come on you guys, show me how excited you are, because for the longest time I've been excited alone.

Don't be silent readers! I love talking to you guys!

Tell me if you like it/hate it/love it.

~Rue.