One

It's been 3 years since I spoke to Normani, 3 years since I touched her , 3 years and still I can't get over her , but she hurt me . Why do I still cry? She's the cause of all my pain, some one so angelic like ..impossible..

"Dinah!" Lauren screamed from the bathroom. "What.." I played with my fingers. "You better not be thinking about that girl" She sat on the corner of my bed. "How can I not" I laid down. "You want answers don't you?" Lauren asked. "Maybe.." I mumbled. "Well let's go to the reunion" She cheered. I groaned. "Come on we haven't been back ever since we left , your mom even wants to see you Dinah..and she might go"

I didn't know where Normani went after that night or what she did only rumors, even though she killed me metaphorically I still cared.

"Fine..when do we leave" I rolled my eyes. "Saturday" Lauren shot up, "that's tomorrow" I got confused. "I know you should start packing.

Throughout the night my head filled with thoughts. Apart of me didn't want to see her but a part did. Maybe I'll just chill at home, that sounds safe but I'm not a teen anymore I might as well face my fears.

*the next day *

"Good morning!" Lauren unexpectedly jumps on top of me. I groan and pull my sheets over my face. "no, you have to start packing" Lauren pulls my sheets off.

Before I knew it we were on a plane back to The Bay Area. I hardly got any sleep since my stomach was in knots. Unlike Lauren who snored like a bear.

I knocked on my door and my mom greeted me with open arms. "Where's Regina" I looked around. Nothing much has changed. "She out with some friends she should be back soon, how are you baby tell me about you!" My mom said while she fixed me a plate. I washed my hands and sat down. "I'm alright just doing what I have to do" I nodded. "Have you spoken to Normani" My mom handed me my plate and looked at me . I sighed "no , I might see her tonight at the reunion" i never actually thought I might say that with out breaking down. "It may be good for both of you" my mom gave me a soft smile.

After I finished washing up I went up to my room. It looked the same, different smell but it definitely looked the same.

An- I didn't know how to end this chapter to be completely honest that's why it's pretty boring 😭