Part 3

When woke up Jungkook was still in bed. I got out of my own bed and stepped down the ladder and into the hallway. I immediately ducked into the bathroom and closed the door almost all the way. I peeked through the crack and couldn't believe my eyes. Is she insane? It's only the first night and she's already hitting it off with her #1 OPPA Jimin. Did they hear anything the manager said? I mean of course they're not doing that but still. They're making out in the hallway. How will I get past them?........💡💡💡

I pretended like I had just used the bathroom and I flushed the toilet. I heard them scramble away from each other as I washed my hands. When I got out Jimin had just jumped in bed and Bora was acting as if she was sleep walking. After I put Bora back in her bed I walked to the kitchen, I might as well make breakfast since I'm already up. I didn't dare turn any lights on. I didn't want to wake anyone up. I felt my way down the hallway when someone bumped into me.

"Ow" I whispered

J: "sorry are you ok? Did you hear them too? Gosh it's only the first night."

"Yeah, I know Jin. They outta be more careful. Why are you up anyway?

J:"Well I have to make breakfast for the guys. I can make you and Bora some too if you want."

"Oh I was going to make breakfast. If you don't mind I can help you."

He smiled "That would be great, finally some help around here."

We decided to make pancakes, the guys weren't really used to it but Jin said its always good to try new things.

Everyone came except Jungkook. I assumed he was still sleeping so I went to wake him up. When I went down the hallway the bathroom door was open, I went inside and he turned arround and wouldn't let me see his face.

"Um, Jungkook breakfast is ready"

JK:"Ok I'll be right there."

"Jungkook why are you hiding your face?"

JK:"No reason."

"Yes there is a reason." I said jokingly as I turned him around

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH😂😂😂😂😂, LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL😂😂😂😂😂" everyone could hear me I was pretty much dying of laughter

JK:"Stop your embarrassing me!"

I couldn't stop laughing. Jungkook turned and looked at himself in the mirror and then he started laughing too. We probably stood there for about 5 minutes just laughing.

Eventually V had to come down and take me off of Jungkook. I didn't even notice we were hugging.

V:"For shame Jungkook it's only the second day and your already taking her for yourself. Rose why you come hang out with me I'm a lot more entertaining than Jungkook the marshmallow man. He said teasingly.