"You look...gorgeous. Stunning. Hot...Oh god no, not what I meant, sorry." He rambled on and Lauren chuckled at Syler's stumbling over his words.
"Gosh you're precious, thanks by the way, those are all compliments to me." She said and then she stepped inside. Syler's mom heard her as she walked through the hallway.

"Is that Lauren?" She asked, and Syler nodded.

"Yeah." Syler said.

"Oh, well, tell her I said hello." She said, and Syler grew embarrassed again. He turned to Lauren.

"Sorry about that, come in, please, I don't know why you're still standing in the doorway." Syler said and the two walked towards Syler's room. Syler observed how Lauren walked. With haste, but it was elegant. Syler grew more and more attracted to her every second he spent with her.

"So, what're you wearing later?" Lauren asked once the two had entered into Syler's room. Syler looked around and shrugged. He hadn't really thought of that until Lauren brought it up.

"I don't know. Maybe you can help me?" Syler asked, and Lauren nodded.

"Sure thing. Any hardcore merch?" She asked, and Syler nodded and pulled out his Comeback Kid shirt, a different Reflections shirt and a Stray From The Path shirt. He gave them to Lauren who observed them, and then held out the Reflections shirt.

"Try this one on." She suggested, and Syler took off the shirt he had on. Not aware of what he was exposing to Lauren, but he was aware it was suggestive to show that he was comfortable with her around. He wasn't aware that Lauren was observing his body, as Syler, at this point, was emaciated. He didn't really care, but others cared more than him. Lauren looked shocked for a second, but she decided to brush it off, as Syler didn't seem like the type that would starve himself to her. She assumed it was just lost appetite.
"Holy crap man, you're skinny." She mentioned, just in case something was up, she could see it through his reaction, but Syler just shrugged.
"I guess so? I don't know, guess living off of cereal is hard." He said, and then laughed awkwardly and finished putting on the shirt. Lauren observed it, and nodded.

"That's looks good man, what sort of pants are you wearing?" She asked. Syler pulled out some skinny jean shorts.

"These? I guess." He said, and Lauren gave him a thumbs up to say that she approved. Syler smiled.

"You look good dude." She said, and Syler blushed a little.

"Thanks." Syler said, and he got dressed, not caring that he was getting dressed in front of Lauren. He didn't truly care, and he even wanted to let Lauren know that he was open with her. He wanted her to do the same. He was attracted to her dearly, and this started to prove it.

"You're welcome." Lauren said and the two smiled at each other, and then looked down, awkwardly. Syler's cheeks turned red as he looked down. Lauren thought that this was absolutely adorable, especially on Syler.

"So when are we going to go to the show?" Syler asked once he had gotten dressed, and Lauren shrugged.
"Around five, I don't know really, whenever." She said.

"Ah, well that leaves some time I guess." Syler said, and Lauren laid back on his bed, observing his ceiling, well that's what Syler thought that she was doing.

"I checked out all the bands you asked me to." Syler told her, and Lauren's mouth grew into a slight smile.

"That's sweet, which band was your favorite?" She asked.
"Code Orange by a landslide." Syler said, and Lauren sat up. Her body language notified Syler that she was pretty stoked on his response.

"Man, I knew you'd like them. They're one of my top favorites was well." Lauren said.

"That's sweet, yeah they're super cool for sure. I guess I really just like the anger they have in their stuff." Syler explained.
"For sure. Hey, you ever heard of a band called Gideon?" Lauren asked, and Syler shook his head.
"No, not yet at least. I am curious though." He said, and Lauren walked over to his laptop, and then pulled up a video of Gideon's. She pressed play and Syler listened. He started to really like it, as they sounded a lot like Code Orange in his opinion. He loved Code Orange with his whole heart, and he knew he could probably get down to Gideon now as well. Especially late at night when he couldn't sleep, which was basically every night for him really. Lauren looked over at him once the song ended, hoping he'd voice his opinion.