"Great ok." Syler said, trying to show the annoyance that was in his voice, and then Syler walked towards his room, mentally celebrating that his mom gave up about caring, as it meant finally he'd be left in peace. He opened the door, and the smell of the outside air finally had covered the smell of the puke and the cigarettes from the night before. Syler mouthed a thank goodness under his breath and he closed his door. The wind made the window rattle every so often, which always seemed to make Syler startle a little.

Syler was sipping on the coffee while he was preparing for the show later. He was looking up the bands that were playing, making sure that they were to his liking, which they were, and he made sure to ask Lauren what he needed to bring or expect. He didn't know what was going to happen, but he was ready for it really. He knew he wanted to go into the pit, or at least try, it seemed like something he'd want to try.

The air began to suffocate Syler a little bit, well it felt like it at least. He had to close the windows and he hoped the smell of puke would finally have cleared out. He got up and closed the window in his room and then he closed the one in the bathroom afterwards. The smell of puke was almost completely gone, just a little of it remained, so Syler used the little spray bottle of air-freshener he had and sprayed the bathroom until the smell was gone completely. It was rancid to Syler, the smell of the overuse of air-freshener. It made him gag a little, so he quickly exited the bathroom before he puked again.

The time passed slowly for Syler as he was waiting for Lauren to come over, so they could go to the show together. He didn't know what to wear, but he'd just ask Lauren for suggestions once she arrived. He drank the coffee, it had taken him half an hour, but he did finish it. His stomach was still in turmoil, so he decided against food for a little while, at least until his stomach had calmed back down again. Syler ended up just listening to Code Orange and surfing the internet for dumb and mindless things to waste time. He heard his mom making lunch in the kitchen, and he didn't know if she'd pressure him into eating or if she'd leave him alone. He hoped she wouldn't care, but he knew his mother, and she'd probably care again about what he put into his body, like she always did. He anticipated the knock for lunch. He already had an excuse ready, and then, two minutes later, it came. He heard the knock on the door.
"Hey, I have lunch if you want something now." His mom said, and Syler contemplated skipping it or eating it, and he tried to lie, and he spouted his excuse.
"I'm working on something right now, I'll be down later." He fibbed, and his mom sighed.
"I can bring you something." She offered, and Syler rolled his eyes.
"I'm fine, I'll make something when I'm done." Syler said.
"As long as you make something today. I guess that's fine." His mom said and he heard her walk back downstairs. Syler smiled, he was sort of proud of himself for getting out of having to eat. He didn't even know why it mattered so much to him anyway. Why was food such a thing all of a sudden, and why was he so weird about it. Syler questioned himself many times. He didn't know why food was all of a sudden so important, or why he felt this need to avoid it, yet he did. He avoided it, and it wasn't something he was ever keen on stopping. He knew he wouldn't live long anyway. He just wanted to be in his world of self-sabotage.

Time passed, and the clock was nearing 3:10, and there was a knock on the door. Syler knew that was Lauren, so he quickly got up. He walked down the stairs and to the door. He made sure he was there before his mother could answer the door. Syler then opened the door, and Lauren stood there. Syler observed how gorgeous she looked. Her pastel blue pixie cut was slightly teased, her plugs were a deep shade of purple, she had a golden septum piercing in. She had shorts on and Syler observed how perfect her legs looked to him, along with the rest of her. Syler wanted to kiss her, or just get close to her. Syler wanted her in many ways. He looked down and awkwardly smiled as he felt his cheeks grow bright red.