Woah, woah

Okay so I need an opinion. If I made another destiel story 1) would you read it? 2) do you want me to post it along with this story or after this story? That's all please give me an opinion. Okay enjoy.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Cas' POV

I go home to everyone sitting around the television watching some dumb show. It's Sunday and around 10:00 pm I say goodnight and go up the stairs.

I go to my room, change into pjs, and go to bed.
----------------------------------------------
I wake up to Gabriel hopping on my stomach. "Ugh," I groan in pain. I shove Gabriel to the floor and hear a satisfying thump.

I sit up to see Gabe glaring at me. "Ow! That hurt Cas." He looks really mad which only makes me laugh. 

"Well so did you jumping on my stomach. We're even now," I say nonchalantly.

He gets up rubbing his butt and saying, "get up it's time for school." He walks out of my room and I get up to take a shower.

I quickly lather my hair in soap and wash my body then get out. I dress in a band shirt, black skinny jeans, and my black converse. I grab my backpack and head out the door.

I decide to walk to school today since me and Dean decided to meet at the school. By the time I reach the school I see Dean's car already in the parking lot.

I look in the car and see that Dean's not there. I guess he's already in the school. I start to walk to my locker when I see Dean passed out by the locker. His cast was taken off a day before the party but it looks like that was a waste of time. His face is all bloody and his arm looks broken again.

I run up to him from where I was standing it didn't look as bad. But now that I'm closer it's much worse.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dean's POV

I wake up to my alarm clock blaring. I turn it off and go shower. I take my time thinking of what nearly happened yesterday. I can't believe we almost had sex. I feel bad for rejecting him. Cas must hate me now. I face palm at my thoughts then realize that I'm dead.

Azazel said that he will kill me if he hears I'm with Cas. I start to feel sick and dizzy and hurriedly get out of the shower. I wrap a towel around my waist and stand there till I feel better.

Once I'm a little less dizzy I head to my room to get dressed. I grab my glasses so I can see what I'm choosing. I pick out a black flannel, jeans, and my boots. I go down stairs to see Sam waiting for me.

"Dude, can we go? You took forever I was waiting here forever." Sam looks at me concerned. 

"I'm fine Sammy, just not feeling well."

"Oh okay. Let's go then." We walk out the door and to the impala. My thoughts the entire way being that I'm dead.

I pull up to the high school, after dropping off Sam, and go inside trying to get to the classroom as fast as I can. I run to my locker and hurriedly dig through it. As soon as I find what I need my locker gets slammed against my head. Making my glasses fall off my face.

My vision turns blurry but I know who did it. I try to shake away the blurriness as someone turns me around. "Hello Dean," says Crowley. My heads still spinning as he continues talking and as I try to clear my vision. "Well we warned you. I told you to not hang out with him. Now you will pay." As he finishes his speech my vision clears.

He punches me in the face again making blood run out of my nose. He then pulls me forwards and slams me into the locker next to mine. I get kicked in the leg causing me to fall.

Azazel comes and kicks me in the gut causing me to groan in pain. Alastair decided to be a bit more ruff by picking me up by my collar and throwing me against the lockers again then after punching me and making me fall again.

Crowley comes back up and puts as much pressure on my arm causing it to snap in two different places. I scream into the empty hallways out of pain. Crowley bends down real low and whispers in my ear, "we will end you."

I try to zone out the pain, but I hurt everywhere and feel like I'm about to die. Then everything goes black.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hola peasants. This story might end soon. But I'm not sure. I'll think about it. Goodbye.