Make it stop

Okay wow! Why do I have 108 views! This books is terrible. This morning I had 85 now at 11:31 I have 108. It's great I just don't understand why so many are reading it. Okay enjoy. Also video has nothing to do with this chapter.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Cas' POV

I wake up lying on top of a sleeping Dean. I look towards the cable box and see that it's 12:00 am. I carefully get up and grab my phone off the coffee table. I text Raphael and tell him I'm staying at a friends house. When I look back at Dean I see that he's awake. "Hey, it's fine if I stay here tonight right?"

He looks up at me with sleepy eyes as he says, "yeah it's fine. Want to go sleep in a bed though?"

"Sure." I pull Dean up and he grabs his phone and checks it. "I guess Sammy's staying at his friends house." We walk up stairs to his room. As Dean changes into pajama pants and takes off his shirt I start taking off my piercings. Dean gives me something to sleep in and takes off his glasses lying them beside the bed.

I quickly change into the pajama pants and take off my shirt then climb into Dean's bed. I lay so that I'm facing a wall when Dean puts his arm across my waist. I lay there for a moment before turning in his arms facing him. I see that he has his eyes closed. I put my head in the crook of his neck again and fall to sleep.
~~~~~~~~~
I wake up the next morning Deanless. I sit up and look around seeing if he was in the room or his bathroom. Once I see that he's not I go down stairs to smell bacon. I go into the kitchen seeing Dean cooking, still in his pajamas, while singing an AC/DC song.

I go up behind him and snake my arms around him. "Morning sunshine," Dean says. "Good morning, Dean. How did you sleep?"

"Fine after we went to the bed instead of the couch." I laugh at that then look at what he's making. "I'm making bacon, eggs, and sausage if you'd like some. They're almost finished."

I go sit at the table while I watch him cook. A few seconds later he places two plates down. "So what do you want to do today, Cas?" I look up from my food and think. 

"Hmm... Want to go to the park or something?"

"Maybe I can take you to a special place." His eyes glimmer with hope. 

"Sure we can go there. Where exactly is there though?" He looks at me with mischief in his eyes. 

"I'm keeping it a secret. Just like you did to me."

"Oh come on Dean. That's not fair I'm supposed to act that way. You are supposed to tell me everything and get all nervous and be a nerd. Not get all cocky and be a nerd." He smiles at me, puts his plate in the sink, and kisses me on the cheek before walking out of the room and up the steps.

"Dean! Come on this isn't fair!" I get up and put my plate in the sink then run up the stairs. I find Dean lying on the bed looking through his phone. I go up to him and sit on his legs. I just sit there and look at him as he continues to go through his phone.

He finally puts his phone down after 5 minutes and looks at me. He sits up so that he's leaning on his forearms as I crawl forwards and straddle him. "What are you thinking, Cas?"

I look down at him and say, "I'm thinking of how beautiful you are." He leans up and grabs my face and kisses me. As he lays back down I go down with him.

We kiss, but go no further. We finally separate and look at each other. "Get up so I can, then get dressed so we can go." I get off of him and go back to yesterday's clothes while Dean goes to his closet.

I throw on my clothes and put back in my piercings then sit on the bed and wait for Dean.

As soon as Dean is done getting ready we leave. Dean insisted on going in his car and after a while I obliged.

Dean drives around for a while till we finally get there.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ah ha. I leave people in suspense. (Imagine me saying this in a Dracula accent) anyways hope you enjoyed. Bye.