And what god drove us apart

Made this picture a while ago. Tell me what you think of it and if you get the reference of the first split picture. 😄
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Cas' POV

I take Dean to my house and lay him on the bed. He ended up crying himself to
sleep on the way to his car.

He looks terrible but peaceful. He has a black eye, a split lip, and blood under his nose, but he looks so peaceful when he's sleeping like all his problems are gone.

I decided to make something to eat for when he wakes up. I grab bacon, sausage, and eggs then try to cook.

I've already cooked the bacon and sausage when I feel arms snake around my waist. "I'm making some food if you'd like some." I feel Dean nuzzle his head in the back of my neck.

"Hmm, okay."

I finish the eggs and turn off the stove Dean moving with me. I turn around in his arms and move his arms to my neck. Then I move my arms to his waist.

"How are you feeling?" 

He nuzzles his head in the crook of my neck as he says, "I'm doing fine."

"Do you hurt at all? Need some ibuprofen? Or are you hungry?"

"Food would be nice. But, no, I don't hurt." He lifts his head up and looks at me as he says that.

"Okay I'll make you a plate just go sit at the table." He let's go and sits at the table.

I make plates for the both of us and set them down at the table. We both eat in a comfortable silence. Until we're both done. Dean was the first one to break the silence. "Sorry for my behavior earlier. I just don't like seeing you that mad. I was the one who caused it too. I know Crowley deserved every single bit of that." Wait does he think I'm mad at him?

"Dean there is no need say sorry. I'm just glad you're okay." Dean hasn't been looking at me through the entire exchange and still isn't.

I start to get up to put the plate in the sink when Dean mumbled, "sure you are."

"What? Dean what are you talking about?"
~~~~~
Dean's POV

"Dean there is no need to say sorry. I'm just glad your okay," Cas says. I don't get it he can't care about me.

"Sure you are," I mumble hoping he didn't hear.

He turns around as he says, "what? Dean what are you talking about?" Crap! Wasn't quiet enough.

"Nothing. I said nothing."

"Dean you mean everything to me. I do care about you. I don't want to see you hurt." I look down at the table so I can't see his eyes. Cas sighs and lifts my chin up by his finger. "Come on I'll drive you home." I think about this for a bit trying to find a way out of it when I think of one.

"Then you'd have to walk home."

He looks thoughtful as he says, "I'll walk. It's not that far."

"Okay."

He drives me home and Sammy is already there. I guess he walked or took a bus. I say bye to Cas and go inside.
~~~~~~~~
Dean's POV

The rest of the night I slept so I could wake up to get ready for Cas' and I's date. I wake up early and go to take a shower.

I turn on the water and look at myself in the mirror waiting for the water to get warm. I looked better than I did a little while ago but still considerably bad. I still had a split lip and bruised cheek bone.

The glass started steaming up so I took off my clothes, having a little trouble with the shirt because of the cast, and put on a glove that protects the cast from water, then got in. I quickly lathered my hair in soap and washed my body then got out.

I went back to my room, towel wrapped around my waist, and got out a pair of boxers and pants. I put them on then went to finding a shirt. I finally found a plain black shirt and dark red over shirt. I shoved on my glasses and looked at the clock. Cas gave me his number a while ago and texted me the time he'd pick me up. He said that it would be at 10:00 it was already 9:50. So I grabbed my coat and headed to the front door to wait.

Cas pulled up in a white car. I walk to the car and get in. "Hey Dean, how are you doing?" He looks at me with a smirk.

"I'm fine. So where are we going?" His smirk turns into a evil grin.

"That my dear boy is a surprise." I groan at that and he laughs at me.

"Come on you can't tell me a hint."

"Nope it will ruin the surprise."

I sigh then say, "fine"

I sit there with crossed arms and a pouty face. He starts laughing again.

"You'll be okay. It won't be too long."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm torturing you, sorry not sorry. But they're on their way to the date, okay bye.