Chapter 1

Brad sighed walking in through the big blue gates, into hell. He hated school, he hated the way it was full of so many people causing him to have to socialise with people he doesn't know. He hated the fact that he had to touch other people as he pushed his way through crowded corridors. Brad just hated most things. Hence why he was single, had only 4 friends and was most likely the only 16, nearly 17, year old virgin at his school.
Everyone seemed to be having sex and getting in relationships, meanwhile Brad sat at his desk in his room doing Biology homework 99% of the time, too tired to even think about getting into relationships, let alone actually get into one and then have sex. The whole thing just didn't appeal to Brad, and the reason behind that might partially be because he has no clue what to do in the kissing and touching department, if you through him in there he'd have no clue.
"Brad!" Connor yelled, from across the school grounds. Brad flinched and walked over, looking nervously around him, not wanting Connor to draw attention to him.
"Hey Con," said Brad, managing a small smile.
"Dude you look shattered," said Connor, a genuine frown on his face.
"Yeah, well I got a Maths exam today which I forgot about until about 9 last night, so I spent 4 hours revising because we all know how shit I am at Maths."
"True," said Connor, earning a small groan from Brad. Connor patted his friend on the back, "but I'm sure you'll do great after all that revision."
Brad scoffed, "yeah sure."
Brad walked into the humanities block and along the corridor with his friend, opening his locker and placing the tons of books he had in there along with a folder.
"So, I know you're going to make up some shitty excuse like 'I have to water my house plants' but I was going to have a sort of small thing just me you, James and Tris, my parents are out so Yano." Said Connor.
Brad couldn't help but light up a little at the mention of Tristan.
Ever since he was in year 7, Brad had always had a crush on Tristan. They'd grown closer over the years, as friends but Brad had a feeling that's all they'd ever be and besides Brad didn't want a relationship remember?
"When?" Asked Brad.
"I was thinking Friday after school?"
"That's tomorrow Con, I need more notice than that!" Said Brad, "you know what I'm like."
"I know, I know but please!" Said Connor, pouting.
Brad rolled his eyes, "fine, I'll have to water my house plants in the morning."
Connor chuckled, "good."
"Hey," said Tristan, sauntering over to the two.
"Sup." Said Connor, already explaining what was to happen tomorrow night and asking if Tristan could make it.
"Yeah sure whatever, hey Brad," said Tristan, to the curly haired boy who had busied himself with his books whilst the other two spoke. Brad turned and blushed, "hey." He quickly shut his locker door. "I um- I have to go, see ya."
Tristan frowned as he watched Brad walk away, "what's with him?"
"Ugh I don't know, probably annoyed at me because I didn't give him more than a weeks notice about tomorrow. He's annoying like that." Said Connor.
Tristan smiled a little, "I think it's cute," he said.
"What?" Said Connor.
"Just the way he gets in a little huff when things aren't planned and organised like he wants it." Said Tristan.
"And you find that adorable?" Said Connor, chuckling.
Tristan shoved him slightly, "he's just all round an adorable person."
"Damn sounds like someone's got a crush."
"Seriously if you don't shut up I'll floor you," threatened Tristan. Connor raised his arms in defence, "alright, calm down!" He said with a wink and backing away. Tristan rolled his eyes, "whatever I'm gonna catch up with Brad, I think we have Biology first."
Connor groaned, "have fun with that."
Tristan walked off in the direction Brad had walked earlier and sure enough found him outside their Biology class. He was in a line of people and Tristan assumed the class door was locked.
Tristan squeezed his way through the people to Brad, "hey," he said, leaning his arm on the wall above Brads head.
Brad looked up, "oh hi."
"Are you alright?"
"Y-yeah why?"
"Oh you just seemed... annoyed earlier," said Tristan.
"Oh it's fine- I mean um I'm fine..." Brad went red and Tristan chuckled.
"So are you going to Con's tomorrow?" Asked Tristan.
"Yeah, I guess I just wish he'd give me more notice," Brad groaned.
Tristan smiled, "you're so organised."
Brad looked down, "I know." He mumbled.
"That's not a bad thing by the way. I think it's cute," said Tristan.
Brad looked up, surprised. He went to question Tristan when the queue of people started moving and everyone started walking into class.
Cute? thought Brad, smiling a little to himself.

__________
A/n
I am so so terribly sorry for deleting everything so suddenly. I really wasn't happy with the way everything was and what I had written. I had started writing this ages ago, and I've made some improvements and I'm happy with this now. As for "I don't wanna be heard I wanna be listened too" I am improving it and working on it I promise you. I'm so terribly sorry and thank you for putting up with my awkward self
Byeee  x