Some Arkos Time

With arms wrapped around one another, Jaune and Pyrrha  snuggle close together, laugh at bad jokes, and kiss until the entire team was satisfied with their breakfast. With the morning wrapping up, Jaune decided it was time for phase two of "Let's make this a great Christmas Day", which meant it was time to get out of his silly pajamas and into some serious winter wear. Looking over to where Ren and Nora were, Jaune is surprised to see both of them already completely dressed in their winter clothes.

"Hey Jaune and Pyrrha, Ren and I are going to head outside now! Imma build me a snow castle!" Nora excitedly grabs Ren's hand as she shouts back into the dorm after running off in elation.

"Alright Nora, Pyrrha and I will catch up to you soon!" Jaune shouts at the couple as they flee down the hallway. Giggling at Nora's antics, Pyrrha finishes the last bite of her bacon and looks towards Jaune who has an ear to ear grin. "So... are you ready for some more fun today Pyrrha?"

"I always have fun with you Jaune, but yes. I can't wait to see how  you make today even better than it already is." She says with honest enthusiasm.

"It'll be spectacular, I promise" he says confidently as he heads toward the dresser. Standing on one side of the tall, double-sided dresser Jaune takes off his PJs and puts on his winter sweats. Grinning deviously, Jaune wads up his PJs and chunks them over the dresser towards Pyrrha. The clothes hit Pyrrha in the head with a light "plop", making her wheel around and glare at the dresser Jaune was behind.

"Jauuuune, you hit me!" She pouts as she shouts at Jaune

"Yeah, I know. Maybe you should have dodged it? Or is my warrior princess losing her touch?" Jaune replies sarcastically with an evil grin on his face.

"Ooo, Jaune Arc I'm gonna make you regret that!" Gathering herself from the sudden attack, Pyrrha starts to get up out of the bed. Playfully stomping towards the dresser, Pyrrha wheeled around the side to stare at the offender. Her face instantly flushes, seeing Jaune with only his boxer briefs on. Smiling broadly, Jaune grips Pyrrha by her shoulders he stares into her eyes and smirks. "I thought you were gonna make me regret throwing my clothes at you?'

Smirking back at him she replies, "Oh, I will. Don't you worry." Grabbing him by the hips, she hoists him up into the air and over her shoulder. Laughing, Jaune responds by grabbing one of Pyrrha's legs and lifting up his legs, forcing her to lose her balance and drop him. Catching himself before he falls, Jaune rolls forward and spring back up to his feet. Taking the chance to run, Jaune runs to the bed, but not before Pyrrha catches herself and tackles Jaune onto the bed. Laughing, they continue to play wrestle until Jaune ends up on top with Pyrrha pinned to the bed. Smiling gently, Pyrrha tilts her head upwards toward Jaune. Smiling back, Jaune leans down, presses his lips to hers, and wraps his arms around Pyrrha, one hand on the back of her head, the other wrapped around her waist. They kiss for awhile, intertwined with each other, making sure the other knew of their love. Finally Jaune breaks away, realizing they should get on with the day, he had more plans!

With her face completely red Pyrrha whispers, "Jaune, you're such a goof... Thank you." Giving her a winning smile, he kisses her head and gently squeezes her hand before going to get dressed properly.

After getting dressed fully, he starts towards the door and says, "Alright Pyrrha, your turn to get dressed! I'll wait outside for you, I love you!"

She responds  from behind the dresser, "I love you too! Be done soon!"