"Take me to the hopsital." She whispred out and my anger faided away when she spoke.  I squatted  down in front of her and grabbed her cheeks but she smacked my hand away.

"Don't touch me please."  She asked and I grabbed her cheeks again and made her look at me.

"My god." I said and I frantically pushed her hair away from her face so i could see her better.

"Lauren who did this to you." I asked as I looked at a fully busted lip and a almost swollen black eye. She had bruises on her face  and handprints around her neck.  I sobbed for a while till she put one of my hands on her stomach.

"I kept my promise I swear. The baby is ok please stop yelling at me and  just hold me." She begged and I locked the front door and pulled her up to her feet.

"Let's go upstairs Lauren  please let me get you bathed."  I told her and she didn't put up a fight she let be pull her up the stairs and into our bathroom. I helped her take her clothes off and layer  by layer that i pulled off the more bruises I seen forming. I started a hot bath and  when she was sitting in her underwear I could see bruises all over her. I helped her at and up and I unclipped her bra in the back and when I looked down she had a red blood bruise under the skin. I knew she was in a lot of pain  and it hurt me to know that it's my fault for telling her. I reached for her panties and Lauren pushed me away anf started screaming.

"No don't touch me again I can't take any more." She said and squeezed her eyes shut. I grabbed her shoulder and she pushed me again.

"No stop!" She yelled and she started hyperventilating.

"Camz please help." She sobbed and I grabbed her face and she sobbed into my shoulder.

"Just make the pain stop." She begged and i once again helped her stand up  and reached for her panties.

"I'm not going to hurt you lo, I need to get them off." I told her and I slid her underwear down her legs. I helped her get into the tub and she hissed as the  got water  semerged her body. She rested the head on the back of the tub and squeezed her eyes shut.

"Please dont hate me." She whispered and I pushed her hair out of her face and rubber her cheek.

"I don't lo, I dont baby." I told her and I grabbed a rag from the cabinent and soaked it in thw got water and I helped her clean up. After we washed her hair I helped her out of the tub and and into clean clothes. She laid down in the bed and curled up under the covers and just looked at the wall. I sat down at her feet and rubbed her leg.

"Talk to me. Don't keep it bottled up lo." I tild her and she didn't blink but a tear  slid down her face.

"Check your bank account." She told me and I hesitated but I checked the balance on my phone.

"Lauren, what did you do." I asked and i seen my balance was over what it was supose to be.

"Do did what i needed for my family, I did what I needed to do for my freedom."  She told me and I kicked my shoes off  and climbed under the covers with her. I pulled her to my chest and she didn't say a word she just started at the wall.

"Did my father do this to you did he out these bruises on you?"  I asked and Lauren snapped.

"He raped me Camila. You fucking father hurt me after he sold me to some Indian man for two days! He's fucking sick Camila! I can't do a damn thing about it either! I can't do a thing because he threatened  to kill you all if I went to the poliece. You dont kniw the power your father has l  I do. He will do it. I who's he would have killed me when he found me insted instead of turning my life into what it is now!"  She sobbed and I held her to my body as she cried.